bathrobes?

tuppence

They should be hung in your wardrobe tuppence. If not, ask your cabin steward for some.

Waffle robes for regular balcony and below, fluffy ones for Concierge class and above I believe. The waffle ones are fine. Have a wonderful cruise :)

I'm 5'2" and the sleeves of the one-size fits all fluffy robes almost dragged the floor. Our steward had mercy on me and brought me one of the waffle robes (no syrup), which fit much better. Your mileage may vary.

Bon Voyage

They should be hung in your wardrobe tuppence. If not, ask your cabin steward for some.

Waffle robes for regular balcony and below, fluffy ones for Concierge class and above I believe. The waffle ones are fine. Have a wonderful cruise :)

Is there any chance of getting a 'fluffy robe' instead of the waffle kind...without the syrup? :confused:

Di

Very handy perk but I've always questioned how clean they are... Are robes switch out and replaced with freshly laundered ones at the end of each cruise? I don't think I've ever seen a stack of robes on the attendants cart. Anyone know for sure?

Very handy perk but I've always questioned how clean they are... Are robes switch out and replaced with freshly laundered ones at the end of each cruise? I don't think I've ever seen a stack of robes on the attendants cart. Anyone know for sure?

I have never encountered that problem on past cruises...:D The robe has always been freshly laundered....they are put in the cabins prior to you boarding the ship!

hope this helps,

Di

Yes, they are always freshly washed.

This Spring the new - clean ones - for the next cruise were already folded in the top of the wardrobe during our last evening and we still had ours until the last morning.

This was not the case during our first X cruise in Nov. 2009, then the robes were already collected for washing the day before embarking and we had none to use the last night/morning.

I guess they must have bought some more spare ones now :D

Not only are they fresh and clean when you board, I have had mine switched out midway during a two week cruise! I don't know if that's the norm but it's happened twice now. I do tend to wear mine a lot, in the AM having coffee on the balcony and then in the evening when getting ready for dinner.

Archived