Freedom of the Seas Photo Scavenger Hunt

Daghis

As a fun activity for my friends with whom I'm sailing on the Freedom of the Seas, I put together a little photo scavenger hunt using items from around the ship. Each item is out of context, so the challenge is to figure out where that item is on the ship. Some are easy and some are a bit more challenging.

If anyone is interested, here's the Scavenger PDF.

Great idea! I'll definitely do this the next time I take people with me on Oasis or Allure.... My luck though - ill end up mixing the ships up and send them on a wild goose chase for days on end lol

I can pretty much guess most of them from sailing Liberty.... But who the heck is the woman....lol

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...
As a fun activity for my friends with whom I'm sailing on the Freedom of the Seas, I put together a little photo scavenger hunt using items from around the ship. Each item is out of context, so the challenge is to figure out where that item is on the ship. Some are easy and some are a bit more challenging.

If anyone is interested, here's the Scavenger PDF.

Hello Daghis,

We will be on FOS in Oct and I would like to use this for our group, if you don't mind. I am not familiar with all of these. Do you have the answer key? You can send to my email if you don't want to post here. My email address is moosy66@att.net.

Thanks

When we were on the Monarch the CDs staff did a photo scavenger hunt. They gave out lists of clues and you had to get a picture of your group with that item. You only had 20 minutes to get as many as possible on the list. By the time we got back to the lounge I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Haven't run that much in years. The funniest picture we had to get was a picture with our group hugging a crew member. Oh the poor maintenance guy we saw in the hall. He was probably in shock for the rest of the cruise.

Archived