I don't drink, want to meet people on the Breeze

granni10

We do not hang out in the bars either but always manage to meet really neat people... We've met some duds too but those were the exception... We are naturally outgoing people and can generally find something to connect with with just about anyone...

We participate in trivia, love the cooking demo, afternoon tea... All great places to start up a conversation and meet people...

Dining provides a great chance to meet people... Especially traditional dining because it's the same people every night and after a few nights, there's a sense of familiarity... Anytime allows you to meet different people each night, especially if you are open to being seated at a large table with others...

We met a couple a few years ago just by asking to share their table on the private island when seating was limited... We became such good friends that we stood up in their wedding last year!

You don't have to drink to meet people... Once on board, I've found people to be very friendly and outgoing... Something about that sea air and being relaxed seems to make everyone a bit friendlier, usually, and despite what you read here;)

We met a wonderful couple from Ohio on the back deck during our Alaska cruise in 2011. They flew down to see us this past summer and we plan to go see them next year. We love meeting people in the main dining room at breakfast, lunch and supper. People are so open to talk to on a ship.

I tend to go to the MDR for breakfast, and they seat you at a table with other people, so I've met people there. I have also started up conversations with people I'm sitting near/next to in lounges before shows start. Also on excursions. People are in a having fun, vacation mood, so it's easy to meet people and make friends.

You can go to any of the bars and not drink alcohol. More than a bar a home, it seems more acceptable to do this on the ship.

I agree. I am thinking about getting the soda card. I can sit at the bar and have a coke or juice and also enjoy the ambiance and meet people.

I want to meet interesting people who enjoy life. I don't drink, so I don't go to bars. Where is the best place on the ship to meet nice people?

thanks

Hi Granni! I see you are on the Dec. 2, 2012 Breeze cruise, that is the same one as me. We have a great roll call and lots of activities planned. There is a meet and greet at sail off, a one hour paid cocktail party...non alcohol price is available also, and a slot pull just to name a few things. Gonna be a great cruise!

Here is a link to our roll call. Stop on over and say hi to everyone: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1409433

Archived