Taking wine on board

Gypsy-Bear

I am planning on bringing wine on board and paying the corkage fee. I love my red wine and want to make sure I have the wine i like at a reasonable cost. I understand they put stickers on the bottles once you have paid your corkage fees. My question is can i take a bottle with me anywhere on the ship or am i limited to my cabin and the dining room?

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

You can have your wine served to you at any venue or dining room. Of course you can drink it in your cabin as well.

You can bring it with you to a dining room and if its not finished they will store it for you and give you a chit which you can present to any bar or dining room and they will retrieve it for you.

You can have your wine served to you at any venue or dining room. Of course you can drink it in your cabin as well.

You can bring it with you to a dining room and if its not finished they will store it for you and give you a chit which you can present to any bar or dining room and they will retrieve it for you.

Not finished? Do not understand...:)

Ha ha, yes i plan on finishing it. A couple of glasses before dinner, a couple of glasses with dinner and poof....its gone! Thanks for your replies, just wanted yo make sure i could drink it in the bars.

When you bring bottle into the dining room, your waiter will remove the little sticker (s/he gets gratuity credit for turning that in), so you probably wouldn't want to take the bottle with you from the dining room to a bar-- it will no longer have a sticker on it. But you could certainly take it to your cabin or take a [full] glass out of the dining room to anywhere else onboard.

Your bottle will be taken when you go to any venue, MDR, bar etc. They will serve you and if you don't finish, they will give you a chit for future service. You could drink part of it with dinner, leave and go to a bar/show and give them the chit and continue service. If you want to take it back to your room, they will give it to you.

I am planning on bringing wine on board and paying the corkage fee. I love my red wine and want to make sure I have the wine i like at a reasonable cost. I understand they put stickers on the bottles once you have paid your corkage fees. My question is can i take a bottle with me anywhere on the ship or am i limited to my cabin and the dining room?

Thanks

Anywhere on the ship!

Archived