Mini-Suite or Aft Balcony?

SpoonerCruizer

We have a cruise booked for Feb of 2014, and we were wondering if we should go for an aft balcony or keep the mini-suite that we booked. I don't know if the price is different, and I guess that doesn't matter. What I was wondering is difference in rooms.

Thanks for all of your help.

Almost everyone would prefer an aft balcony. We have done the mini suite and it's just a little larger inside than a regular balcony cabin. The balcony is the same size in the mini suite. Aft balconies are larger.

I think it is a total personal decision. I would chose the Mini Suite over the Aft balcony, but that is us. I love the balcony but do not need it to be any larger. I prefer the larger bathroom and stateroom. Again, this is our choice and other feel exactly the opposite

Aft balcony if you can get one on deck 10. The tub in the mini doesn't add any value to me personally but the aft balcony does. I personally love the extra walking and think of it as enforced exercise. ;)

why deck 10

Archived