A1 class Reflection cabin location

steelcity5044

Could anyone tell me about 1543 and 1545 cabins and locations?

Thanks!!!

Those are A2 cabins. On another thread you were talking about A1's. If you are talking A1's, for your cruise there are two excellent cabins available on the angle/hump - 2146 and 2144.

The two cabins you mention are up forward near the forward elevators, and a good location on the forward portion of the ship -- near the forward elevators.

We ended up going with A2. These were as close to Hump as could get but worried that 1547 is obstructed view next door.

First off, these cabins are nowhere near the hump. The hump is back aft. Personally, I wouldn't worry about the obstruction.

Please be aware that Celebrity is re-classifying most of their Aqua Class cabins after the first of the year. Let me see if I can explain this in a simple way from my travel agent, and from several phone calls to Celebrity.

We are planning a cruise on Reflection Nov. 16, 2013. We had booked cabin 1628 and paid the down payment. We got everything back including reservation number. Then, Celebrity contacted by travel agent and said that 1628 would no longer be considered an A1 Aqua class cabin and was going to become a Concierge category cabin.

They are supposedly putting all of the Aqua class cabins closer to the spa, and many cabins will be forward near the spa. They said since most people want the Aqua class cabin, it makes sense for the cabins to be closer to the spa.

Doesn't make sense to me, but we just got switched to a different cabin from our previous 1628. I cannot speak for the cabin numbers you mentioned in your post, however, it would be a good idea to check and make sure the cabin you want is not going to be re-catagorized to a suite and/or Concierge class cabin. Some cabins will, and some will not. Just more confusion like getting dinner plans settled, especially if your in an Aqua Class cabin.

I don't understand! If the inaugural is not for another three days, how can anyone validate the cabin locations? Is this strictly from looking at the deck plans? I just don't get how opinions/facts can be given on a ship that no one's been on.

Archived