Transportation from Orlando airport

Ta8633

We are flying in a day early for our cruise out of port canaveral. Does anyone have a suggestion for transport to our hotel which is the Radisson Resort port canaveral. We have signed up for cruise transport at end of cruise. :confused:

We are flying in a day early for our cruise out of port canaveral. Does anyone have a suggestion for transport to our hotel which is the Radisson Resort port canaveral. We have signed up for cruise transport at end of cruise. :confused:

Well you can get a private shuttle for for around $125,

a shared for around $30 p/p. or rent a car one-way from

Orlando to Port Canaveral.

http://www.floridasunshineshuttle.com/cocoa-beach-shuttle.html

http://www.cbshuttle.com/cocoa-beach-rates.htm

http://www.cocoabeachshuttle.net/

It's literally a straight shot from the Airport to

your hotel -the Beachline (toll) Expswy. so it's

an easy drive.

Good pick on the hotel - great pool and tiki bar! :)

Definitely do a one-way car rental. I believe the rentals are right at the airport so no need to shuttle and the agencies are all fairly close to the hotel. That way if you get there early enough you can check out the Cocoa Beach area or stop to get anything you may have forgotten or need. If you'll be taking the hotel shuttle to the ship, sign up in the office as early as you can, it fills up fast. I personally would just take a taxi and get there early, but that's just me.

Rental cars can be the way to go! if you watch prices you can get some good deals, We got ours from Orlando airport for 24 hours and free shuttle for 29.00 a day in September. You really have to do some checking and then keep checking. :)

PS Love the Radisson!!

I'm renting a budget rent-a-car both ways. Pick up at the airport and drop off at ther port. Then they shuttle you to the ship. I used this code: Y937800 and got an awesome rate! I think I got the code from Krystal Water's review.

Archived