a couple of booking questions

delta13

I am getting ready to commit to booking on the Glory for early January as prices are pretty decent for 3 in a balcony. I would be about 12 days from final payment and just want to clarify that if I change my mind before final, I am not out anything, right? I can get a full refund? Also, if the price did drop, would I just get OBC before final? After final if price drops, I don't get anything?

Also, has anyone stayed in a room by the elevators and is that a bad idea? I don't really want to stay at the very front or back of the ship and upgrading to mid-ship is about $50 more which I guess isn't a big deal but if I don't have to spend the extra, I don't really want to.

Thanks all!

I am getting ready to commit to booking on the Glory for early January as prices are pretty decent for 3 in a balcony. I would be about 12 days from final payment and just want to clarify that if I change my mind before final, I am not out anything, right? I can get a full refund? Also, if the price did drop, would I just get OBC before final? After final if price drops, I don't get anything?

Also, has anyone stayed in a room by the elevators and is that a bad idea? I don't really want to stay at the very front or back of the ship and upgrading to mid-ship is about $50 more which I guess isn't a big deal but if I don't have to spend the extra, I don't really want to.

Thanks all!

If you book (non Early Saver) before the final Payment Deadline then you can cancel without penalty up to that date and should be able to get price drops applied to the balance due, up to that date.

I can hear the elevator sounds so being near an elevator bothers me (doesn't matter to others). I'd personally do AFT over FWD.

ken

fwd part of the ship is will you feel the most motion, not where I book for sure! Location is a big deal to us we have been below the mini golf course before & now make sure topay close attention the location! Elevators will have noise. Below the lido deck also has chair movment noise

in the past few cruises our cabin has been 7411

right by the elevator no across the hall neighbor up twp decks for food down 2 decks for entertainment

we have it booked for jan 27

his cruise is now over 300 more then what we paid

Thanks for the advice. I think I will look at booking something in the aft maybe something a few back from the elevators although not a whole lot available on the port side which is my preference.

the ship is like a teter toter.. if the front goes up the aft goes down. You feel the motion if you are far forward or far aft ..if the waves kick up.

I do like the aft myself .. because the aft elevator goes right to the buffet and usually I am in the aft dining room with traditional dining so it goes right there too.

One more question, if I decided to change ships or stateroom is that doable before and after final payment?

After final payment if you want to change ships.. its considered a cancellation and you would pay the cancellation penalty, which starts with half the fare or all the deposit, whichever is more.

You can always upgrade.. some fares like ES you cannot downgrade. No fee.

With ES changing ships before final payment will also cost ya.

lthough not a whole lot available on the port side which is my preference.

what you are seeing online does not mean that is all that is left. If you want a port side cabin call to see whats available.

Port side does not necessarily mean you will have a port view at each port

Archived