NCL gumbalima/Tabyana excursion

Mollycat

Hi there!

My husband and I are thinking of booking the Tabyana Beach and Gumbalimba Park excursion through NCL. It is 6 hours in total - but wondering if anyone knows how long you actually get at the beach? We are hoping to do some snorkeling....so wondering if we should just skip the Gumbalimba Park and have extra time for snorkeling.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

NCL offers two excursions - one for the cave/park and the other for Tabyana Beach and the park. We did one of the excursions several years ago and got to hang out at the fresh water pool/beach for a while so I THINK it was the one without the beach break included. Does anyone know the difference between the two NCL excursions? We'd enjoy some beach time but it's not essential.

Does anyone know if you can visit Gumbalimba Park/Monkey Trail Park on your own without doing a criuse ship's excursion. There are certain private tour companies that say that can take you but then others say that the park will not take walk-in business when cruise ships are in port. I was wondering if anyone has/was able to do visit this park on their own?

Does anyone know if you can visit Gumbalimba Park/Monkey Trail Park on your own without doing a criuse ship's excursion. There are certain private tour companies that say that can take you but then others say that the park will not take walk-in business when cruise ships are in port. I was wondering if anyone has/was able to do visit this park on their own?

We booked this through Rony's tours and I asked him that exact question. He said they allow him to bring cruise passengers in or he wouldn't offer it on his website.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived