Hotels near the port of Baltimore

Not sure how nice it is, but we are staying at the Sleep Inn. They offer a shuttle to and from the port. We got a group rate (because we have a block of 8 rooms reserved). We got it for $109 a night, which like I said, includes the shuttle and parking your car there for the week.

We will be there next Saturday.

We're staying at the Best Western in Elkridge, Md next weekend. We booked through Trinity reservations (not sure if I can post that here?) And it came to $95 inluding tax, parking for the week, and shuttle both ways. Not sure how nice it is, but the price is right!

We booked through Trinity as well. Great hotel, would definitely recommend.

The pub next store had really good food too! :)

Jenn

We stayed at Brookshire Suites. Their 'cruise special' gave us a great hot breakfast, free parking for the week, and transportation to and from the cruise terminal. And... their location can't be beat for enjoying yourself at the Inner Harbor.

The Best Western in Elkridge is a good option...but not if you are going tobe there a couple days and want easy accessto the harbor and downtown....it's way out and they DO shuttle to and from the port and airport, but if you're going to be in town a couple of day s and want to sight see at all, I would try maybe the Days Inn inner harbor orsomething, not sure on pricing, just thinking of location...luckily I live in Baltimore so we'll jsut have someone drop us off and pick us up, but I hope you enjoy your trip.

I'll be using a small mobility scooter for the first time next Feb. for a Carnival cruise from Baltimore, and we will most likely drive to Baltimore the day before, stay at the hotel for one night,leave our car at the hotel, and shuttle from the hotel to the pier. Does anyone who has used the shuttles, recall if they have room for a mobility scooter? Could it fit where your luggage was stored? This small scooter can be broken down into 5 pieces if necessary. Thanks in advance for feedback.

We stayed at Brookshire Suites. Their 'cruise special' gave us a great hot breakfast, free parking for the week, and transportation to and from the cruise terminal. And... their location can't be beat for enjoying yourself at the Inner Harbor.

We stayed here also last April. The hotel is in need of some updating. it was clean. The hot breakfast was very good. Staff was very nice also. Location to Inner Harbor two blocks away. A lot of traffic noise. Ask for a room not on the main street. Also ask for a room with a good sleeper sofa (if needed). Our room had a terrible one (old, worn-out) our son had to sleep on it. They probably would have changed our room if I had asked but it was only for one night. I thought the price was a little high also.

We were in a room away from the front and side streets. The price was $109 for two people. One block down the hill to the light across from the Inner Harbor. I've stayed there often for work and once, a long time ago, I did get a room with an uncomfortable bed. I changed my room.

Archived