Cheapest Room on Ruby Princess for 3 people?

ntengwall

I'll be traveling with my two sons in February and not sure what kind of room I will need for the three of us since it looks like the inside cabins and window cabins only have two twins that can be made into a queen. Will I be forced to get a mini-suite so that we'll have two twins and a pull out couch or are there other options?

For inside, outside and balcony cabins (that hold 3), there will be two twins below and one from the ceiling or folds out from the wall (upper bunk). As long as one child is willing to be in the upper bunk, you can book any of these triple cabins.

For all 3 of you to be on the ground (not a bunk), you will need a mini suite. Minisuites will use two twins and the couch makes into another twin.

For inside, outside and balcony cabins (that hold 3), there will be two twins below and one from the ceiling or folds out from the wall (upper bunk). As long as one child is willing to be in the upper bunk, you can book any of these triple cabins.

For all 3 of you to be on the ground (not a bunk), you will need a mini suite. Minisuites will use two twins and the couch makes into another twin.

Thanks so much for the reply! I'm just wondering why I don't see these options when I look at the room layouts. Maybe you only see those options when you actually book it (which I'll be doing tomorrow).

Thanks so much for the reply! I'm just wondering why I don't see these options when I look at the room layouts. Maybe you only see those options when you actually book it (which I'll be doing tomorrow).

Triple/quad cabins are marked as such with a symbol on the deck plans.

Look on the deck plans. Cabins that can accommodate three or four people will have a red dot in the cabin space. You won't find a layout of these cabins since they are exactly the same as other cabins in their category and the beds recess completely into the ceiling or walls, or as Coral says, they can extend out a little from the walls on some ships or categories.

Archived