LIVE from the CORAL PRINCESS - Oct. 28th to Nov. 11th - LA to FLL thru the Canal

Pia1913

Back home in Fort Lauderdale...

View from Coral bridge cam

12coral.jpg

Originally Posted by Pia1913

Good Morning from Horizon Ct. and FLL. We are docked at pier 4 and the Ruby is on our right

Ruby is on Corals starboard side.

View from Rubys cam...

12coral2.jpg

From the Fort Lauderdale Port Fever cam...

12coral3.jpg

Thank you for taking us on your cruise!

Sorry about Pop Star. No fair that he was a ringer... I do hope you know we were all cheering for you from our respective homes... Guess the judges couldn't heat it on the ship.

Safe travels home!:)

Funny you say that. This morning, while we were waiting to disembark on deck 5, a woman came up to me and told me she really enjoyed my performance and that the voting wasn't fair. She said everyone anywhere near her had all voted for me, but she knew it wouldn't matter, because she counted the house. Really strange. Just because I had the nerve to do it once, doesn't mean I'll ever do it again. And I really mean it when I say I did not want the champagne. I took home the bottle I got from 3rd place and now don't know what to do with it. Will probably give it to somebody who does drink that stuff. We don't.

Funny you say that. This morning, while we were waiting to disembark on deck 5, a woman came up to me and told me she really enjoyed my performance and that the voting wasn't fair. She said everyone anywhere near her had all voted for me, but she knew it wouldn't matter, because she counted the house. Really strange. Just because I had the nerve to do it once, doesn't mean I'll ever do it again. And I really mean it when I say I did not want the champagne. I took home the bottle I got from 3rd place and now don't know what to do with it. Will probably give it to somebody who does drink that stuff. We don't.

I am super stoked to hear that you had the courage to try it! I would never...but then again, I can't carry a tune in a hand truck with a hydraulic lift, so there would be no point.

Glad to know you are home safely! Enjoy sleeping in your own bed!:)

No, I didn't win. Just an also ran. I told you in advance who would win. Besides which, he had half a ship voting for him. He filled the lounge with his people and all I had was Mike. That's really all I need anyway. Awwwwwwwwwwwww........:D

Prizes were same old Princess stuff. Water bottle, flashlight, pen, lanyard, and magnetic clip. We all got that and winner got champagne too. So happy not to have to tote champagne home.

Treesah: Soprano

Caryn: email me. Don't know until I see calendar

Trikeman: hahaha. Fat chance

Will check in tomorrow morning before we disembark. I still minutes. Goodnite.

Does anyone else think Champagne is an odd prize on the LAST night of the cruise? No time to drink it, tough to take on a plane. Anyway, sorry to hear you didn't win, but sounds like it was fun. Thanks for taking us along, as always! Looking forward to New Years :D

Does anyone else think Champagne is an odd prize on the LAST night of the cruise? :D

I've always thought that. Makes no sense. Also, giving a bottle of champagne to a trivia team who have no other relationship other than playing a game together.

Welcome back Pia...Thanks for the "Live" ~ I really enjoyed travling along...:D

Congrats on just having the courage to do the PPS - it would take more than wine for me :p maybe next year on the Royal, we can all "plow" you with enough wine to give it another go for us (you would have a SERIOUS cheering section :D how many on our RC...300+), would love to hear you...but, I won't hold my breath ;)

Looking forward to your next adventure !

Welcome back Pia...Thanks for the "Live" ~ I really enjoyed travling along...:D

Congrats on just having the courage to do the PPS - it would take more than wine for me :p maybe next year on the Royal, we can all "plow" you with enough wine to give it another go for us (you would have a SERIOUS cheering section :D how many on our RC...300+), would love to hear you...but, I won't hold my breath ;)

Looking forward to your next adventure !

I'm really not that good. It's really because most of the others were bad. ;) At least I sing on key.

Archived