Printed luggage tags

Please tell me how to print the luggage tags. The only one I see is the one that printed out with my setsail pass. It is very tiny.

thanks.

You need to print the luggage tag that is included with your electronic cruise docs. These are available on Royal's website about 50 days before your cruise. Once this document becomes available, you can download it and print the page with the luggage tag. This page is near the end of the document.

I had the very same question today!

Here's how I found my luggage tags:

- Sign in to 'my cruises' on RCCL's website. Select your cruise in the left-hand column.

- When you get into your cruise, the page has a headline of "Vacation Summary" -- just above that is a row of tabs (like tabs on a three-ring binder). Go to the tab labeled 'cruise documentation'.

- Look for the paragraph on "Guest Vacation Documents", click on the "check status" button underneath.

- On the next screen, you should be able to download or view documents for all the guests in your reservation. If you click on 'view document', you get a magazine-type viewer that shows you a 44 (or so) page document about your cruise. Go to the lower right-hand corner of the page frame, and click on the PDF button to access a shorter, printer-friendly version. The luggage tag is near the end of the PDF version of the document, and you can print that page as many times as you want (or need).

Hope this helps! Happy cruising!

Sunny

Please tell me how to print the luggage tags. The only one I see is the one that printed out with my setsail pass. It is very tiny.

thanks.

The diagram at the bottom of the set sail pass print out is not a real luggage tag. That is a diagram to tell the porter where your room is so they can make up luggage tags for you at the pier. You can have a porter make you tags or you can print your own.

To print your own you must log into your account. Click here to log in.

You will need your reservation number (Booking ID) to log in.

1. Once logged in click on Cruise Documentation.

2. At the cruise documentation screen click on Guest Vacation Documents check status button.

3. If your documents are ready you'll see a view and print button for the documents.

4. Click on the print document button. A pdf of the entire document packet will open.

This packet includes any shows you've booked (Oasis and Freedom Class only), excursions purchased, specialty dining purchased, as well as itinerary, stateroom, and dining information. Towards the end of the document will be a page with 1 luggage tag on it.

5. Print the luggage tag page (in color if available) as many times as you need. Print 1 tag for each piece of luggage you'll be giving to the porter.

6. Follow the direction on how to assemble the tags and attach them to your luggage before you get to the pier, but not before you board a plane if you are flying.

thanks.

You have to wait for E-docs, they will be available later. Don't remember if you have to check the website, or they will e-mail them to you.

My edocs have a different cabin number as I changed when a Cat W popped up. I guess I'll have the porter fill them out for me at the pier. Darn, I did want to try out the new holders I bought though!

Check your edocs again. We changed staterooms after edocs came out and found that the edocs had changed a few days after we made the stateroom change.

On the website there used to be an option to have them mailed to you...and I cannot find it for the life of me. Did they stop offering that option????

Yes, the option is gone unless you are in a full suite or a Pinnacle member in C&A.

Archived