Luggage Tags

Gypsy-Bear

Good Morning,

I sail on the Epic two weeks from Saturday (24th) and I haven't received any luggage tags....should I be concerned? Do they still mail them to you or do you have to print them from on-line? Thanks for your help.

We are sailing on 12/1. I received luggage tags through the mail in the same envelope as my welcome aboard book (did you get that?) and also one I could print out in my edocs. We have switched cabins since receiving them so I scratched out the old cabin number and wrote in the new...so I'm hoping our bags make it to the new room.

Hope you have a great trip!

Robin

I have a group booked and received SOME of the booklets with luggage tags and some I didn't receive.

Called my travel agent who contacted NCL. All luggage tags that have not been sent by November 1st WILL NOT be sent, you have to print them. It's a new policy and they claim they don't have the printer anymore to print them.

It is a real pain when you are taking care of a group like I am, I will have to print a bunch of tags and then make them sturdy with clear packaging tape... I am NOT HAPPY.

Good Morning,

I sail on the Epic two weeks from Saturday (24th) and I haven't received any luggage tags....should I be concerned? Do they still mail them to you or do you have to print them from on-line? Thanks for your help.

We are sailing on the Star the 25ths and ours just came in the mail Monday! I had already written them off as not coming and printed off the ones from my travel docs.

Archived