Which Roatan honduras port is used more often by MSC???

mermaidIamNOT

I've contacted MSC directly and the customer service people say they use coxen hole yet 2 out of 3 cruise ship schedule sites (including mahoganybaycc) have MSC in Mahogany bay for our Feb 5th port visit along with Crown Princess.

Norwegian dawn is also supposed to be docked on the island on the same day.

Personally I don't believe the customer service people all that much because they've already answered things with conflicting answers we found later on the website.

I've contacted MSC directly and the customer service people say they use coxen hole yet 2 out of 3 cruise ship schedule sites (including mahoganybaycc) have MSC in Mahogany bay for our Feb 5th port visit along with Crown Princess.

Norwegian dawn is also supposed to be docked on the island on the same day.

Personally I don't believe the customer service people all that much because they've already answered things with conflicting answers we found later on the website.

No one in customer service will answer this 100% .Its very much depend on how many ships in port.

No one in customer service will answer this 100% .Its very much depend on how many ships in port.

I understand things can change due to weather and all within a day or two of arrival. But given the specific date three months in advance both companies should be able to give the same answer as to which area of the island a ship is supposed to go to if everything goes perfectly.

Three ships two ports shouldn't be that difficult to figure out who supposed to go where if everything is perfect.

I understand things can change due to weather and all within a day or two of arrival. But given the specific date three months in advance both companies should be able to give the same answer as to which area of the island a ship is supposed to go to if everything goes perfectly.

Three ships two ports shouldn't be that difficult to figure out who supposed to go where if everything is perfect.

May I ask why it’s so important to you? If I remember it right ,both ports really 5 minutes away from each other. No matter what port you dock ,I would recommend to go see West End Village .It’s beautiful, its wild (:o was wild 3 years ago) and beach much more beautiful that the one in port. Take your chance to see it before RCL build Diamond’s international all over it:mad:)

May I ask why it’s so important to you? If I remember it right ,both ports really 5 minutes away from each other. No matter what port you dock ,I would recommend to go see West End Village .It’s beautiful, its wild (:o was wild 3 years ago) and beach much more beautiful that the one in port. Take your chance to see it before RCL build Diamond’s international all over it:mad:)

Pre planning not so easy if you don't know which dock and only 4hrs on the island not much time to make decisions once we get there

Simple reason coxen hole - NO BEACH without a taxi ride shopping area looks small Mahogany bay Beach within walking distance and slighly more shopping (kids don't care if the beach is beautiful or not) sand and water = happy. 4 an 6yr olds so water toys and snorkeling not very important

Also private tours which we have one booked seems to be easier to find the vehicles at Coxen hole.

Norwegian Dawn will be at Coxen Hole (guaranteed) and you should be at Mahogany Bay. This from the Director of Cruise Operations for MSC Cruises USA from a previous inquiry of mine.

Hope this helps! And yes, it is easy to get conflicting info from the Customer Service folks.

Bret

Archived