Any other kids?

dgadale

So we are cruising with my 3 and 5 year old on Liberty of the Seas Dec.8th. I realize that kids are in school but will there still be other kids on the ship? I'm hoping for at least some playmates for my children so they will enjoy the Adventure Ocean program. (This is our first time cruising with our kids and we are looking forward to some adult alone time on this vacation for the first time.)

So we are cruising with my 3 and 5 year old on Liberty of the Seas Dec.8th. I realize that kids are in school but will there still be other kids on the ship? I'm hoping for at least some playmates for my children so they will enjoy the Adventure Ocean program. (This is our first time cruising with our kids and we are looking forward to some adult alone time on this vacation for the first time.)

Maybe there will be families with younger kids (who don't yet have school-aged kids) or with homeschooled kids, who are trying to avoid the higher cost holiday cruises. But it won't be a lot of kids, most likely. When our girl was 5 and we got an incredible (friends and family discount) offer for a cruise, we went mid-February. She was one of only three 5-year-olds.

We have cruised the same week in December as you for the past several years and there are always kids in AO. Most years it averages less than 500 children total and on only one cruise did they combine the two older groups for a few activities. Your two will have plenty of kids to play with and will be in the same age group together:)

Archived