FTTF on Facination

relic937

• 2 months later...
FTTF is available on the Fascination now, at least for my June cruise. Good luck!

Thank you. Just got it for my June 29th cruise. I thought it was 49 per cabin, but I paid 49 each. Still a good deal IMHO for us to be be able to go directly to the cabin when we board and settle in.

Thank you. Just got it for my June 29th cruise. I thought it was 49 per cabin, but I paid 49 each. Still a good deal IMHO for us to be be able to go directly to the cabin when we board and settle in.

Hmmmm, it is only $49 per cabin and not per passenger. You may want to call Carnival and get your additional $49 back.

It is $49 per cabin

"The Faster to the Fun price is not Per Person as listed. The $49.95 price covers all occupants of the cabin so only 1 guest needs to purchase but all occupants receive the benefits. "

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/101031

I added for my name, and then I added my GF's and was charged another 49. I think I can correct it by removing my GFs name.

Thanks for the heads up.

I just went back into my booking and I see that I can remove GFs name. That should remove the charge. Simple enough. Unfortunately, google chrome does not seem to work for when I hit the submit button. Strangely enough, it worked when I paid. Can't use Safari at work because it asks for my log in and boss does not need to know I was getting FTTF. LOL.

We will enjoy settling into the cabin right away, and then getting something to eat at our leisure. And the tendering at HMC should be a bit less annoying.

Being able to dump the bags asap was my main reason for getting it. My husband doesn't handle crowds or being "herded" well.

Archived