Cupcake Classes

They had cupcake classes for adults and also one for children which was cheaper but I can't remember the prices :o and, yes, you keep your creation. They also give you a paper apron to take home. I took my 5 year old grandson to the children's class and he enjoyed creating his cupcake.

Sherri:)

I signed him up while on board, when we cruised in 2011 there was no on-line reserving of anything other than the specialty restaurants and MTD. I know they have changed things since then so you may be able to reserve on-line now.

Hello- I did the cupcake class for adults on the freedom a few months ago. We made a dog. It last about a half hour. I think it was about 15.00. I personally wouldn't do it again wasn't worth the money. I would just go buy 15.00 worth of cupcakes and try the different types. Yes you get to keep your cupcake.

The kids class only made one cupcake and it was a monkey. It was very cute but we ended up throwing most of it away. Ben ate some of the icing and the little candy bananas but didn't care for the cake.

Archived