Football Game Viewing on Ecstasy

Synthetic

I searched the site and did not find any real postings about this. I did post to John Heald asking but have not heard back:

Does anyone know which NFL games will be shown aboard Ecstasy this coming Sunday? I am a Cleveland Browns fan and do not want to miss the Browns/Steelers game played in Cleveland. Can anyone either point me to a resource that can answer this or perhaps answer it directly?

Thank you in advance! - Buzz

My Carnival sailings have always had network satellite feeds from South Florida. You will see whatever game that is shown in that market. If you really are a fan you'll watch whatever game is on & wait for the updates on your game or check ESPN later for scores & highlights.

My Carnival sailings have always had network satellite feeds from South Florida. You will see whatever game that is shown in that market. If you really are a fan you'll watch whatever game is on & wait for the updates on your game or check ESPN later for scores & highlights.

I am 'really a fan', hence the reason for asking this question... lol

Thanks - that helps a bit... It looks like the local Fox affiliate is (naturally) playing the Miami/Seattle game... Hrmmm...
Unless it's blacked out. :rolleyes:

Regardless, there will not be an early game on the CBS affiliate, due to league rules.

From John Heald's facebook:

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22

12.30pm Texans @ Lions

4.15pm Redskins @ Cowboys

8.20pm Patriots @ Jets

...SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25

1pm Falcons @ Buccaneers

4.25pm 49ers @ Saints

8.20pm Packers @ Giants

From John Heald's facebook:

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22

12.30pm Texans @ Lions

4.15pm Redskins @ Cowboys

8.20pm Patriots @ Jets

...SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25

1pm Falcons @ Buccaneers

4.25pm 49ers @ Saints

8.20pm Packers @ Giants

I just saw this... thanks!!!

Oh well - at least now I know to not pack my Browns gear!

why not. Honey always wears his "gear" on game day-- no matter how bad they are...LOL

but at least you know ahead of time. For our first cruise I didnt know better and people told me--sure he can see the game... (they didnt tell me he needed to stay home to do so)

now, I am no longer allowed to plan vacations in football season. (no matter how bad the team is

why not. Honey always wears his "gear" on game day-- no matter how bad they are...LOL

but at least you know ahead of time. For our first cruise I didnt know better and people told me--sure he can see the game... (they didnt tell me he needed to stay home to do so)

now, I am no longer allowed to plan vacations in football season. (no matter how bad the team is

If it were about 'how bad they are' I wouldn't own ANY gear... my browns suck... It is more about if I am not watching the game - no sense in dressing in the colors whilst at sea... That is what Tommy Bahama is for... heh

Archived