Slime Time Question

Cruisevirgin1965

We are on the EPIC the week of Dec 22-29th, 2012. We are travelling in a group of 14 and one thing of interest to the teens is Slime Time. They whoel-heartedly want to get picked to be on the show...lol. We were able to check out some old "dailies" and saw that there were Slime Time Family Auditions on the first day and sea and Slime Time Live was on the Sunday afternoon. Is this how it is working out now? As well, my teens want to know what they need to do to get picked for the show. Can anyone give me any suggestions that I can tell them. As I am writing this one is looking for SpongeBoB costumes and the other is making up a dance for a talent...LOL. They are driving me crazy!! If anyone has any information on how this works I would really appreciate it. Suggesting I leave them at home has already been considered and discarded. :p:D

LOL this was not the answer they wanted. They have asked me to ask how the families were picked at the Family Audition? Did people dress up in costumes? Did they have to have a talent? My 2 girls are determined to find away around this..lol. We are going as a big group and they figure they can rope 2 adults into being "the mom and dad" and then there is the 2 of them. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

LOL this was not the answer they wanted. They have asked me to ask how the families were picked at the Family Audition? Did people dress up in costumes? Did they have to have a talent? My 2 girls are determined to find away around this..lol. We are going as a big group and they figure they can rope 2 adults into being "the mom and dad" and then there is the 2 of them. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

People in the audience merely raised their hands. Don't think it will fly if they try to find someone to play mom and dad. Up on stage, they will be asked questions etc.

Honestly they are worrying way too much about this. It is an alright show but lasts maybe 30 minutes. Not that many people wanted to participate.

Archived