menus change today?

Missiowa

I asked the same question because I thought I heard the same thing ... but got the same response .. I am boarding the Pride tomorrow and am super excited for some of the things I remember from my previous sailing.. I will post if I can while onboard..

Is there anyway to know which night is which menu? I want to make reservations at the steakhouse & Cucina on the Breeze but would like to know what's on the menu in the MDR before I book my nights.

According to the Carnival website..these are the most recent

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

On his FB page John Heald keeps alluding to the menus changing in the near future.
Consider the source as well. :rolleyes: JH has stepped in it quite a few times lately. The beards need to rein him in a bit more.

Consider the source as well. :rolleyes: JH has stepped in it quite a few times lately. The beards need to rein him in a bit more.

...or the Beards need to stick to what they told JH. Not defending him but I have told my staff things that were handed down to me by beards, only to have them pull it out from underneath me or have it "reassessed".

I hope that is the most accurate, up to date menu for the steakhouse on that "goccl.com" website. I assume that's a travel agent site.

The menus I have seen before looked very heavy on seafood appetizers.

The "new ones" look more to our taste. Here's hoping!

I hope that is the most accurate, up to date menu for the steakhouse on that "goccl.com" website. I assume that's a travel agent site.

The menus I have seen before looked very heavy on seafood appetizers.

The "new ones" look more to our taste. Here's hoping!

Yes, that is the travel agent booking site.

Archived