I am burned out and am leaving tomorrow!

huneymoonerz

Just got back late last night from the long Thanksgiving weekend. It was a 7 hour drive. Now I need to clean the house, pick up the ILs from the airport and pack? I am so tired!

I should point out I am a regular cruiser so I could be out the door in 1-hr if needed to be. The shoe organizer is ready to go. He he.

I need a nap so I can be excited instead of overwhelmed!!!! Going to sneak one in right now!

Just got back late last night from the long Thanksgiving weekend. It was a 7 hour drive. Now I need to clean the house, pick up the ILs from the airport and pack? I am so tired!

I should point out I am a regular cruiser so I could be out the door in 1-hr if needed to be. The shoe organizer is ready to go. He he.

I need a nap so I can be excited instead of overwhelmed!!!! Going to sneak one in right now!

Hope you get in a quick nap and then have a great trip :D.

I would dump the house cleaning - the dust bunnies ain't going anywhere. This should be a relaxing time for you and not stressful. If you are cleaning for the in-laws I am sure they won't care if the house is not spotless, if they do care, then hand them the vacuum cleaner and tell them to go for it. If it is you who is anal about a clean house then I can say nothing but give you my sympathy - life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Add 1/2 an hour on to your nap and you will feel wonderful

Thanks everybody! I chilled out a bit. The cats slept on the suitcases for me.

My overly-attached cat also peed in it to show her displeasure for me being away from her last week.

That's going to set me back a bit (time-wise).

At least the ILs will be here soon. They can watch the kids while I continue to pack. MIL also loves to clean! Yay!

My overly-attached cat also peed in it to show her displeasure for me being away from her last week.

At least the ILs will be here soon. They can watch the kids while I continue to pack. MIL also loves to clean! Yay!

If you haven't already cleaned the suitcase of pee - take salt and liberally pour over pee area and leave for half and hour - scoop out and then vacuum (ya, I'll let you use it for that). Should soak it all up and also get rid of any smell

I had a cat do that to me once. I went on a business trip and when I arrived at my hotel and unpacked, well I found the damp spot. Fortunately, I was able to salvage the majority of my clothes and the odor had not penetrated anything else. Still, it taught me a lesson and I don't leave my suitcases where my cats can get to them.

Hope your MIL helps out, but honestly, don't sweat the small stuff - have a great cruise!

Archived