Eurodam Nov. 17 - 24, 2012

Debbie42467

The hallways on the Eurodam are beautifully decorated and wide enough for wheelchairs and scooters to past, even if someone places a tray outside of their cabin.

P1030075.jpg

I wrote my review, posted my photos, and posted the daily programs to give people an idea of my experience on the Eurodam. I know that others may not agree or like to criticize, but I only wanted to be helpful.

The "Pub Crawl" looked like a fun lively group. Photos of them parading around the Libo. I did not do this, but will next time. I would guest there were 100+ people. I wasn't going to post these photos do to their privacy, but they were waving and singing as I took their photo so I don't think they would mind.

100_1990-1.jpg

100_1991-1.jpg

Sailing into San Juan. Kelly narrated as we sailed into port and they open the front decks on deck 5 & 6 (go to deck 6 less crowd).

100_1853.jpg

St. Thomas

We docked at Crown Bay and took a taxi (van) to Coki Beach for $10 each. Kinda of crowded with 5 ships in port. I was going to take a photo of the taxi rate chart, but it was hectic area.

cokibeach.jpg

My last photo (I'm not sure if I posted this pic already) "Big Thumbs Up" to HAL for their large bath towels and they weren't paper thin or rough.

100_2016.jpg

Happy Sailing,

Debbie

I loved reading your review and thank you for posting the dailies. We have done this ship twice and it seems there are more activities than in the past which is great.

I have a question about the trays. My son often gets room service just before bedtime and we leave the tray on the desk for our steward to get the next morning. Is this okay?

Another question--what was the dinner the last night? Was it the Master Chef with the special menu?

Thanks!

I have a question about the trays. My son often gets room service just before bedtime and we leave the tray on the desk for our steward to get the next morning. Is this okay?

Yes, that's fine. Or, if he's going to be up a while, he can call room service to have the tray picked up.

Archived