Need Your Advise

Godiva5

I bought a home and moved but, my current driver's license still has my old address. Still live in the same city; just haven't gotten around to getting a new one with my present address. :eek: I do have a current passport however. Will these two forms of ID suffice?

The driver's license is basically a proof of citizenship, like a passport. I don't think Carnival's going to put you on a mailing list. You'll be fine. If you don't have time to get you driver's license updated before the cruise, it'll keep until you get back.

I bought a home and moved but, my current driver's license still has my old address. Still live in the same city; just haven't gotten around to getting a new one with my present address. :eek: I do have a current passport however. Will these two forms of ID suffice?

Carnival doesn't care where you live.

If you have a passport, there is no reason they would look at your license unless to check State residency under a special rate.

Your address isn't even on your passport to compare to. At least not mine

Archived