Sun Inside Cabins for 5 Configuration

gotksgirl

Does anyone know what the typical room configuration is for the Sun's inside cabins that hold up to 5? I thought it was going to be 2 lowers, 2 upper bunks, and a small sofa, but I can't find any definite answers or pictures.

Thanks!

More than likely you will have 2 lowers 2 pull down wall bunks and a middle bed that slides out from under one of the lowers. Its really a wall to wall bed.. :eek:

Thanks! Have you been in one of these rooms? If so, is there not a sofa? On the Spirit, the room we had that held 4 had only one upper and a small couch that turned into a single bed.

Sorry for the double, but I just saw the picture. I have seen this before, but I was not sure what ship it was on. I had the impression it was the Star. Do you have a link to the original thread?

Yes but I cant post it here . click my email.;)

I have not . But that is a picture from an inside "SUN" cabin.

I require a bit more space :D

That picture is not from the Sun but rather the Dawn. The Sun inside cabins are about 30sf larger with 2 bunks.

Family InsidePhotos & Highlightsfloorplanphoto Family Inside

The Family Inside Staterooms are a great and affordable way for you to bring the whole family along. With room for up to five, you'll have two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and some staterooms have pull down beds to accommodate two more. Plus you'll have a sitting area and access to all kinds of amenities, like room service and so much more.

Accommodates: 5Approx. Size: 172 sq. ft.

Deck(s) Location Comments Category

9 , 10 , 8 Forward, Aft

Okay, well this is confusing. I will definitely try to post here once we get back after Christmas to confirm the room configuration for others. The cabin should be 172sq ft and NCL shows a sofa, so it is not super tiny.

Can you say what cabin number ?

Inside

Avg sq ft cabin: 121

Some cabins are 147 square feet and have small seating area.

Sleeps up to: 5

On Decks: Norway | Fjord | Viking | International | Oslo | Atlantic | Biscayne |

Okay, well this is confusing. I will definitely try to post here once we get back after Christmas to confirm the room configuration for others. The cabin should be 172sq ft and NCL shows a sofa, so it is not super tiny.

172 sq ft is a room that is 10x17 so not super large. I believe the rooms with a sofa plan on you to sleep two on the sofa, one on a pull down and two single or one queen depending on your needs. As long as folks can double up on the sofa it should work. The other configuration with two pull downs gives everyone a single bed.

172 sq ft is a room that is 10x17 so not super large. I believe the rooms with a sofa plan on you to sleep two on the sofa, one on a pull down and two single or one queen depending on your needs. As long as folks can double up on the sofa it should work. The other configuration with two pull downs gives everyone a single bed.

Are you saying there would not be 2 uppers due to lack of headroom? I am thinking on the Majesty we had two uppers - one was above the "queen bed" and the other was above our open floor space next to the queen.

We are 2 adults, baby, 3 year old, and 6 year old. I was just hoping to fit my 9 year old that is supposed to be next door with my parents. The baby would probably be in our bed, but could also go into the pack n play crib leaving an empty bed for my oldest.

Well if its 172 sqft. Im going to go with this . 2 lower beds , 1 fold down wall bunk and a sofa bed.

Adults on the lowers , 9 yr old on the wall bunk , 6 & 3 on the sofa and bambino in the packnplay .. You are an adventurous bunch :D

Let us know ;)

Archived