Will need 1 cruise point - any way to get it?

I'm going on a cruise next week and after that cruise I will be 1 cruise point away from Diamond+ I'll be going on another cruise in January. I don't believe there is any way to get 1 cruise point before that cruise without going on another cruise' date=' but, is there?

Thanks,[/quote']

If I'm not mistaken, double cruise points in December.:)

Nope. Never been on a cruise shorter than 7 nights, never cruised in December either. Actually LOST a few points in the conversion from cruises to credits because of some 10 night cruises.

Some of us got there the old fashioned way - we actually earned it one night at a time (and what great nights they were!).:D

We didn't fare so well in the conversion. :(

We did a15 night in an OS (30), 14 night in JS (28), 11 nights in JS (22), and 7 nights in OV. This was all before the way they do points now, so we got 28 nights plus one "bonus" night for a total of 29 points.

Oh well....it is what it is. I guess that is our penalty for going over to Princess for 5 cruises (all 14+ days too) before returning to RCI.

Dawn

For the cruisers who have enjoyed their cruises and have accumulated points becoming diamond or diamond+, it is a great milestone. I can't wait to reach this milestone, but more importantly enjoy reaching 20 years of cruising. I can't believe that we just discovered cruising almost 9 years ago. Going to great destinations is a lot of fun. More importantly, we have made what I consider good friends, even though we do not see them as often as we wish. The points and perks for me are a fringe benefit.

Andrew

We too are more for the destinations and friends (you and Lisa included in that statement), but with the enjoyment gained over the 20 years, the perks are a nice benefit to add in as well.....and given your pace and style of cruising, you will be there quite soon. ;)

Archived