Dawn - where to book specialty

cusecruise

We have an credit from our travel agent for free dinners at Cagney's and La Cucina that we've been unable to book online due to the freebie. I learned here that we needed to wait until we are onboard to book the credits and to do so as soon as we board but I've not seen where we need to go to do so.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

We have an credit from our travel agent for free dinners at Cagney's and La Cucina that we've been unable to book online due to the freebie. I learned here that we needed to wait until we are onboard to book the credits and to do so as soon as we board but I've not seen where we need to go to do so.

Just ask at guest services, there is usually a table set up somewhere nearby with all the menus and staff to take your reservation! Or you could call the reservation number from your stateroom. Those won't sell out!

Bon Voyage!

It's been a couple of years since the Dawn for us, but the system likely hasn't changed. As soon as you board, go to the table set up in the Atrium in front of the Guest Services desk. They will have menus and reservations sign up there. If you're particular about your res time frame, try to board earlier.

Hint: cagneyscagneyscagneys.

Enjoy your cruise!

As mentioned, they won't sell out. You can frequently just walk up to the specialty restaurants without reservations and be seated. And if you decide in the morning of the evening you wish to dine in one, the reservations desk (usually in the lobby area) will have about any time you wish in any of them available (except Teppanyaki maybe).

Archived