Carnival Glory Dec 2nd 2012 Review + WDW

English Tim

Thank you for your review. I want to fly first class with BA now. Looked to be very nice. I have stayed at the Vistana for a weeks vacation and I love that resort. Do you have any pictures you could post of it?

I agree about wanting to fly BA first now! Those wines are very tempting.

Great review, thank you for the pics and excellent commentary

Thank you for your review. I want to fly first class with BA now. Looked to be very nice. I have stayed at the Vistana for a weeks vacation and I love that resort. Do you have any pictures you could post of it?

I'll look for some old ones, but didn't take any this time.

I agree about wanting to fly BA first now! Those wines are very tempting.

Great review, thank you for the pics and excellent commentary

We always used to fly 'coach' until I got y AMEX card. Now it's relatively inexpensive to fly First, but sometimes very difficult to get 'award' seats.

We usually try to fly transatlantic in First or business, because it makes the flight so much more bearable. Travelling to the USA in F is an opulent experience and is a great start to a holiday.

• 3 months later...

Thanks so much for the review!! We're sailing the Glory in May and I'm gathering reviews to send to the rest of the gang coming along who hasn't cruised so they can see some great pics of the ship!! Thanks so much, looks like you had a great time!

Thanks so much for the review!! We're sailing the Glory in May and I'm gathering reviews to send to the rest of the gang coming along who hasn't cruised so they can see some great pics of the ship!! Thanks so much, looks like you had a great time!

Thanks, it seems a long time ago now, but we always make sure we have a good time. It's so good to step on a cruise ship and know we're going to be looked after.

• 1 month later...
Thanks, it seems a long time ago now, but we always make sure we have a good time. It's so good to step on a cruise ship and know we're going to be looked after.

Thank you for the review. Do you have any pictures of our balcony? Thanks

Thanks you for posting your review and pictures. So glad you enjoyed your stay and had a great time.

We really like the Sheraton Vistana Resort (have stayed there five different times). I like the landscaping and the fact that in most of the condos when sitting out you get a great water view. They also did a very nice job with the remodeling a few years back. Curious regarding theme parks in Orlando if you ever go to SeaWorld. As much as we love the Disney parks, SeaWorld is our favorite with the wonderful shows, beautiful landscaping, and great animal exhibits. We aren't doing a trip to Orlando this year, but DS 17 will spend a week at a high school camp at Sea World, so in a sense will get an Orlando SeaWorld vacation which will include so many fun behind the scenes activities.

The Festival of the Lion King show you mentioned at AK, is my favorite in all of WDW too -- just outstanding -- gets me in a singing and dancing mood every time.

So nice for the long flight that you could go first class. // When DH had a job that involved a bit of travel we used to get a lot of free upgrades and boy is that nice for long flights. Next year, we'll be talking a trip to Kauai Hawaii which I'm really looking forward too, except for the long flight. Unfortunately first class or business class are just so expensive and we don't have any promotional deals or upgrade possibilities. // Anyway really cool that with AMEX you can get the upgrade deals -- fun treat / great way to use some points I think.

Archived