Captains Club Questions unclear to me or unknown

mediaman

Hello;

Looking at the information for the Captains Club (USA) online, here on CC, and in Celebrity printed matter, I find a few topics that give me questions. Perhaps a more experienced Club member knows more?

1. As a solo/single member, paying a higher rate, do I get added Club points? Some cruise lines do this, I am told?

2. On a back-to-back (B2B) cruise with each segment using a separate reservation number from Celebrity, do I get separate credits for each cruise section? Can the earned Club credits on the first cruise be used on the second part? Celebrity says that it takes several days for the credit to be applied after a cruise. Also, I see that you can earn a maximum of three credits per cruise. Does this block B2B credits?

3. With a Guarantee cabin reservation, how would i know if I was given a Club upgrade "when available?" Cabin categories can be confusing. Will they inform me?

Thank you for any comments.

Points do not in any way depend on price paid for cruise. You get a point for a cruise, a point for a cruise over 12 days and a point for CClass Cabin, Aqua Class, or a suite, total possible 3 points per cruise. Each leg of the B2B counts separately, so you can actually earn up to 6 points for a B2B if each leg is over 12 days and you book a CC or higher class cabin. Being a single cruiser does nothing extra. Hope this helps

Hi:), I always sail solo and no, no additional credits are given.

And good luck with booking a guaranty as a solo. I have tried it

before and it is a no go. (well, it was a no go for me anyway).

Captains Club upgrades are inside to inside and outside to outside and are made only at the time of booking. They really only mean booking a cabin and getting one cabin category higher thus saving a few dollars.

Captains Club upgrades do not involve any veranda cabins or any of the premium cabins.

1. As a solo/single member, paying a higher rate, do I get added Club points? No

2. On a back-to-back (B2B) cruise with each segment using a separate reservation number from Celebrity, do I get separate credits for each cruise section? Yes Can the earned Club credits on the first cruise be used on the second part? yes, just talk to CC host

3. With a Guarantee cabin reservation, how would i know if I was given a Club upgrade "when available?" Cabin categories can be confusing. Will they inform me?You might get a Gty upgrade, but they don't have Club upgrades

Archived