Larger Balconies in Minisuites??

pj-atsea

I have lost the thread info and I can't seem to find it, so I apologize in advance for requesting info already posted...What are the numbers of the mini suite cabins that have larger balconies(which are not shown on the deck plans) Are there some of these on each deck? or just on one deck? I know that they are aft cabins but don't know the numbers... Thanks pj

Thanks, those are the cabins I was asking about. I am going on the Star Princess, which I think is a Grand Class.. So are there only those 2 cabins or is it the last 2 cabins on the Dolphin and Caribe deck also? I just wondered if the larger balconies went all the way up or just the one deck..pj

Having looked at the deck plans again, I now see that there aren't any mini suites on Aloha and Caribe, just Emerald and Dolphin.. So I rephrase my question to ask if the same larger balconies are on the last cabins of the Dolphin deck?pj

I tried to find some pictures for you, but they have been taken down. According to other posters, these rooms do have some sort of extended balcony, but I can't tell if it is the same as the Emerald deck. The rooms were originally intended to be handicapped cabins, so the shower and bath are the larger versions, and the door into it is wider. But the entrance to the cabin is not in the main hallway, faces aft, and that did not meet the handicapped standards. So there are not really handicapped cabins, but they do have a slightly different layout. Not sure if this answers your question, but perhaps others know for certain will see this and reply.

Archived