Explorer- Can I bring a couple cases water on board?

I'm wondering if I can bring a couple cases of water on board the Explorer of the Seas?

We're bringing our 11 month old son, and I'd like to bring bottled water to mix his formula with like we do at home. Do they have a limit of cases if so?

Also, I'm assuming I can pack a big bag full of Gerber baby food jars and all his snacks and juice bottles too, right?

We haven't cruised since 2006, and never with a child, so we're a little rusty.

You should not have any problems. We haven't left out of Bayonne in a couple of years, but every time (5+) we have, we duct taped the 24 pack of poland spring, tagged it with multiple luggage tags and it always arrived to our cabin without incident. At the time, they did take out a bottle to "test" it (shake test) to make sure it was not repacked with alcohol. Other ports have stopped allowing them to be checked with luggage and you need to carry it on - I dont know if Cape Liberty has adopted this? Carrying on 2/24's might be tough. I doubt you should have any issue taking baby food jars. Although some I know have had it shipped .....

Addendum: May 2012 we left from Cape Liberty on Celebrity, but didnt take our typical 24pk of water b/c we purchased the premium bev package.

We had no problem this past September bringing a 24 pack of water on. We checked it with our bags and it arrived with them. I thought there was a limit of 12 bottles per person, although I can't seem to find that on the website anymore....

Archived