Marriott in St. Kitts

sb1041

We always go here when in St. Kitts. Always a great day!

Was the water calm or rough. Was there an undertow? We were planning on going to the St. Kitts Marriott until I read that the Atlantic side of the island has much rougher water than the Caribbean side of the island. I'd love to hear your comments about the water and the resort. We wanted to buy the day pass.

We spent the day at the Marriott in St. kitts on our cruise in November. When we arrived there the sign said there were no day passes being sold that day. We talked with one of the porters who agreed when I said that we could still go to the beach because they are public. He was really nice and covertly got us two hotel towels so nobody would say anything to us on the beach. We had an amazing day and it became my husbands favorite beach. Yes it is on the Atlantic side but there is a rocky wave break not to far out that calms the waves down. It was calm when you walked into the water and a little rougher the closer you got to the rocks. We will be going back to St. Kitts in March and plan on going there again.

Yes.....there is a breaker there and it's not so rough. We hang out at the beach for a while and then do the pool thing. It's not cheap, but it's a great day. We've been to several beaches there, but this is our favorite, but shhhhhhh.......don't tell anybody. All my favorite beaches are being over run by tourists!

max'smom, just replied to you on our roll call. Would love to know about Marriott. We usually do reggae beach on the St. Bart's side of the island, no crowds, small bar, great service but are open to closer options. Deb

Just looked up Reggae Beach and it looks like exactly our kind of day. Do we just show up? Or make some kind of reservation? Thanks!

Archived