Thrill Theater ?

teamkern

• 4 weeks later...

Admission to one movie is $7.95 and a cruise-long pass is $14.95 so it's a no-brainer to get the pass. The shows are fun but only 15-20 minutes long so a single admission is a rip-off IMHO. But the pass was a great deal and it's fun to see the shows more than once. They're not just for kids either. There were more adults than kids in the shows I went to and everyone enjoyed them.

Its a 4D movie theater. The seats move, wind blowing, water spraying, etc. etc. It really fun. Movies playing last week were Happy Feet, Sponge Bob, polar express, ice age, and one with various roller coaster rides. Our whole family really enjoyed!!

Its a 4D movie theater. The seats move, wind blowing, water spraying, etc. etc. It really fun. Movies playing last week were Happy Feet, Sponge Bob, polar express, ice age, and one with various roller coaster rides. Our whole family really enjoyed!!

Wow sounds fun. :D Don't know if DH would be into it, but I would drag him. Too bad I have no plans to go on the Breeze. Sunshine is a possibility at some point.

Archived