Funniest/Most Meomorable moment on a cruise

Mizzouaholic

Once my DH had to report his Sea Pass card missing. He looked and looked and couldn't find it.... until that night getting ready to turn in. Apparently he had left it on the bed and still a little damp after showering before dinner sat on it. Yep, he had it "on him" all along:o!

Once my DH had to report his Sea Pass card missing. He looked and looked and couldn't find it.... until that night getting ready to turn in. Apparently he had left it on the bed and still a little damp after showering before dinner sat on it. Yep, he had it "on him" all along:o!

hahahaha!!! Did he have the imprint of his name and cabin number on his rear end? :D:D:D

On one Carnival cruise, several years ago, we were awakened on debarkation day by the announcement that my husband had won the comment card drawing. He was instructed to report to the purser's office to claim his $100 cash prize. How lucky! After the second call, he dragged himself from the bed and stumbled into the bathroom to wash up and brush his teeth. Meanwhile, I was just waking up, still sleepy from staying up late to pack our bags to put out in the hall for pick-up. As usual, my husband had gone to bed and left that chore to me.

My husband quickly dressed in the shorts and polo shirt that I had laid out for him late the night before. When it came time to put on shoes, however, his luck ran out. Unfortunately, I packed all of his shoes in the picked-up bags, and he had to claim his prize barefoot! The poor soul also had to leave the ship, clear customs, and walk all through the terminal to luggage claim before he could get his shoes! I felt terrible about it, but he loves to tell that story and now he helps with the packing!

Oh I love it. Does he still take that tee on cruises?

I think it got too old and tossed... replaced by another one: my wife has an opened mind (and in larger letters below: and a mouth to match)

But I am OK with it, I bought both for him. What else does he have, poor thing! :D

Two years ago on the Triumph, we had just picked up our 2 year old from Camp Carnival at about 1100pm and we were headed back to our cabin for the night. We hopped on the elevator with 4 other people and I was holding my daughter since she was sleeping on my shoulder and I felt something warm, so I looked down and she had peed on me and everyone else just laughed(and so was I). It really was quite amusing!

I think it got too old and tossed... replaced by another one: my wife has an opened mind (and in larger letters below: and a mouth to match)

But I am OK with it, I bought both for him. What else does he have, poor thing! :D

Buddy and I just took a cruise (w/ wives along for adult supervision) to celebrate our 65th b'days (a day apart).

I wanted to get a couple t-shirts made up that said "somehow at 65, sleeping w/ a woman 15 years younger doesn't hold the same attraction it did at 35"

wives vetoed that idea and opined that sleeping w/ a 65 yr old wasn't any bed of roses. Should have had you to intervene on our behalf. *S*

We were on the first cruise of the NCL Wind after it was chopped and expanded in the middle. Don't think they were quite ready for guests yet. Crew was still hanging pictures and laying carpet making it hard to get around. Once we got to our cabin we went to use the safe. DH opened the closet and handed me the safe! Yes, they were not attached to the wall. We took it down to the info desk and asked how safe was it suppose to be. It got fixed real quick!

Most memorable was the naked man in the hallway late one night - sorry, no pictures. Funniest was the "Happy Anniversary" cake that our newly-met tablemates ordered for us - with the wrong names on it! They couldn't figure out why we were laughing so hard while they were singing to us.

Most memorable was the naked man in the hallway late one night - sorry, no pictures. Funniest was the "Happy Anniversary" cake that our newly-met tablemates ordered for us - with the wrong names on it! They couldn't figure out why we were laughing so hard while they were singing to us.

That sounds like something I would have done. I'm always messing up people's names...

Few things make me laugh out loud on CC, this is one of them. Thanks for the chuckle :D

Total eclipse of the sun off Mazatlan in 1991! Sky got darker and darker. Stars and planets came out. Corona visible around the black disk of the moon covering the sun. Then the sky got lighter and lighter. Everything in reverse. When it was fully light again, a bunch of dolphins came jumping out of the water next to the ship, like they were trying to figure it all out. Truly priceless.

On our honeymoon cruise, my husband lost his beautiful 3 day old wedding ring, with 3 beautiful diamonds. We went snorkeling in St. John and you guessed it -- it's at the bottom of the bay. He shed a few tears on the boat ride back to the ship (although he denies it to this day).

For the rest of the cruise, he would look down at his ring finger and say "It lost the Precious Precious!" in Gollum voice. We still giggle about it. Plus he bought a super cheap replacement ring in St. Maarten .... it doesn't fit well, and there are no diamonds, but he still calls it his Precious.

On our honeymoon cruise, my husband lost his beautiful 3 day old wedding ring, with 3 beautiful diamonds. We went snorkeling in St. John and you guessed it -- it's at the bottom of the bay. He shed a few tears on the boat ride back to the ship (although he denies it to this day).

For the rest of the cruise, he would look down at his ring finger and say "It lost the Precious Precious!" in Gollum voice. We still giggle about it. Plus he bought a super cheap replacement ring in St. Maarten .... it doesn't fit well, and there are no diamonds, but he still calls it his Precious.

That happened to our son-in-law on their honeymoon.:eek: There should be a sign in the staterooms to warn newlywed of this danger! Maybe a notice to put all rings in the safe prior to water excursions or something like that!

We were in our cabin unpacking and had a knock on the door. I went to the door and an elderly gentleman said he had dropped something on our balcony and asked if he could come in and retrieve his item. (we were on the Sapphire caribe deck so part of our balcony was uncovered) I agreed since my DH was in the cabin and the man seemed a little frantic about getting his item. I let him in and followed him towards the balcony door and to my dismay saw him pick up his teeth :eek:. He then quickly thanked us and left. We never did see him out on his balcony the rest of the cruise.

[quote name='rnff2']We were in our cabin unpacking and had a knock on the door. I went to the door and an elderly gentleman said he had dropped something on our balcony and asked if he could come in and retrieve his item. (we were on the Sapphire caribe deck so part of our balcony was uncovered) I agreed since my DH was in the cabin and the man seemed a little frantic about getting his item. I let him in and followed him towards the balcony door and to my dismay saw him pick up his teeth :eek:. He then quickly thanked us and left. We never did see him out on his balcony the rest of the cruise.[/QUOTE]

Ha!

Archived