Port of Nassau Question

Blazley

Hello. Has anyone experience with the carnival Breeze and the Nassau port. Normally they say the Ship will arrive at 8am. So, we have book a Excursion at 8:30 ( Swim with the Dolphins ). Can anyone tell me if the Ship arrive at 8am, so you can leave the Ship at 8am, or 8:10 and other times ? Because it Takes 8 Minutes from the Port of Nassau an the place where the Boat arrive from Blue Lagoon. 10:30 was sold out, and 1:30 is to Late ..

Thank you !

Hello. Has anyone experience with the carnival Breeze and the Nassau port. Normally they say the Ship will arrive at 8am. So, we have book a Excursion at 8:30 ( Swim with the Dolphins ). Can anyone tell me if the Ship arrive at 8am, so you can leave the Ship at 8am, or 8:10 and other times ? Because it Takes 8 Minutes from the Port of Nassau an the place where the Boat arrive from Blue Lagoon. 10:30 was sold out, and 1:30 is to Late ..

Thank you !

I would not book and excursion that close. When the Breeze port at Nassau last month, it took about 20 minutes for clearance and until then we were not able to get off the ship.

Thank you !

They may or may not let passengers off at that time. It all depends on exactly when they dock and how soon they are cleared to let people off.

My guess it might be close to 8:30 before they start letting people off and then it's always a stampede with everyone trying to get off at the same time.

I know, but it is our Dream to swim with the dolphins, how i told, 10:30 was the perfect time, who is already sold out, and 1:30 is to late ( Ship leave nassau at 17h, and the excursion take about 3,5 hours.)

Is clear that everything depends also on the weather, and and, so we go already 1 hour before ( 7am ) to be the first one.. Hope it works..

I really think that is cutting it sooooo close...when are you cruising? and from where? Keep in mind that there can be delays in other ways like leaving previous ports late, which delays your arrival in the next port. Are you paying in advance? I hope not! Can you look into the other dolphin encounters? Like at Atlantis? Or maybe at a different port? Or do they have a cancellation list you can go on? Good luck, and I hope everything works out. You could get lucky and the boat could arrive early, but that still doesn't guarantee the ship being cleared on time...you are scheduling everything by the minute...and you'll have lines to wait in to get off the ship, and to get through the port authority building to get into the actual city of Nassau, and then finding the transfer you need...

I guess if you don't have to pay anything in advance, and if you know that you may not make it, that taking a chance can't hurt....good luck! Blue Lagoon looks so cool, and I'd love to do it with my family some day:)

Hello. Thank you :) ! I'll be on the 1st march there. No, i've pay nothing in advance, but you're right, it getting very close.. I will see if i find something about Atlantis or other places. But Blue lagoon is very beautiful ..

Is clear that everything depends also on the weather, and and, so we go already 1 hour before ( 7am ) to be the first one.. Hope it works..

When we docked in Nassau on the Breeze in December the CD made several announcements about not gathering in the debarkation area, stairways and hallways because these areas needed to be clear before the ship would be cleared for debarkation, so trying to get in line an hour early may backfire on you.

Archived