Registering for Meet and Mingle?

ny cruisequeen

I am keeping the Roll Call for the Grand Princess to Hawaii from San Fancisco in April. We want to begin signing up for a Meet and Greet. There' s no link on our board to click on. Can someone out there advise me so we can begin? Thanks. I have never been the Keeper if the Roll before....

On the B2B Star Princess 25 Feb cruise, I am keeping the list. I have made arrangements for 2 M&G in Skywalkers through Princess. There will be a no host bar.

Cruisers either post their info on the Roll Call Board, and/or e-mail me and I enter it. I post the list occasionally on the Roll Call Board.

There is no link for signing up like there is for the RCI cruises. Someone on the Roll Call keeps the list.

So...I am keeping the lst. Then what do I do about the Meet and Greet place and time? How do I get this advanced from a list to an actually arranged activity? Thank you for answering.

Here is the contact for the Grand Princess. At least she was the last time I knew.

Berda Davis

Star Princess & Grand Princess

(661) 284-4451

bdavis@princesscruises.com

Email her about 1-1/2 to 2 months before the cruise and request a Meet & Greet be set up for your group. Give her the day and time you are interested in. They usually set it up in Skywalkers lounge. Also, let her know how many people will be coming. There is a minimum number of people required, I think about 25. If you want a bar to be open for the group then make sure you request a “NO HOST BAR” otherwise you will be expected to pick up the tab.

I hope this helps.

Here is the contact for the Grand Princess. At least she was the last time I knew.

Berda Davis

Star Princess & Grand Princess

(661) 284-4451

bdavis@princesscruises.com

Email her about 1-1/2 to 2 months before the cruise and request a Meet & Greet be set up for your group. Give her the day and time you are interested in. They usually set it up in Skywalkers lounge. Also, let her know how many people will be coming. There is a minimum number of people required, I think about 25. If you want a bar to be open for the group then make sure you request a “NO HOST BAR” otherwise you will be expected to pick up the tab.

I hope this helps.

Here is some additional information I should have included in my last posting.

When you contact Berda Davis introduce yourself as the representative for your Cruise Critic Roll Call. Also tell her which ship and sailing date you are on.

If you want a specific location you can also request that. But she will ultimately choose the location and time. She will do her best to accommodate your wishes.

You will need to contact he person that handles your ship at the Princess headquarters. From your original post, you are talking about the Grand. She is handled by Berda Davis bdavis@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4451

Just a quick,

THANK YOU to all you wonderful CCers who responded and answered my question! I am now good to go!

Archived