Recet Ruby Princess Travelers

Parvatiiv

There were 2 sommielers I beleive one was Dave and the other Christopher. They are recognizable by their maroon jackets and large medallions (sorry guys I am not a great wine connesiour to know what the medallions are called). They were friendly and knowledgeable while we were at the Chefs table which is a must do!

There were 2 sommielers I beleive one was Dave and the other Christopher. They are recognizable by their maroon jackets and large medallions (sorry guys I am not a great wine connesiour to know what the medallions are called).

Found on the Internet: A TASTEVIN is a small, shallow tasting vessel, often made of silver, which is used by sommeliers to assess wines prior to service. The dimples allow for contemplation of the wine's color. It's often considered to be quite a pretentious item.

Found on the Internet: A TASTEVIN is a small, shallow tasting vessel, often made of silver, which is used by sommeliers to assess wines prior to service. The dimples allow for contemplation of the wine's color. It's often considered to be quite a pretentious item.

Thank you Caribill I have learned something new :)

Archived