Star Clipper/Flyer Cat 2 Cabins 334/337

SakeDad

I have had a look at the deck plans in my (UK) brochure. Cabins 334 and 337 are on the Clipper Deck and, it seems, are Cat. 2. Cabins. It appears that there are just 6 Cat. 1. Cabins one deck up from there on the Main Deck and a further 2 Cat. 1. Cabins on the deck above that - the Sun Deck. You may wish to have a closer look at the Deck Plans that you have access to.

We stayed in Cabin 337 on Star Flyer and it seemed roomy enough to us.

We did not compare it to others nearby to know but we liked it for the convenience to everything. You hardly spend any time in your cabin on Star Flyer with all the great space up top..wondrful library for lounging in, plus on deck.

Sherry & Kimber Mexfolkart at aol dot com if you have other questions.

I have had a look at the deck plans in my (UK) brochure. Cabins 334 and 337 are on the Clipper Deck and, it seems, are Cat. 2. Cabins. It appears that there are just 6 Cat. 1. Cabins one deck up from there on the Main Deck and a further 2 Cat. 1. Cabins on the deck above that - the Sun Deck. You may wish to have a closer look at the Deck Plans that you have access to.

Sorry, I meant Cat 2

We stayed in Cabin 337 on Star Flyer and it seemed roomy enough to us.

We did not compare it to others nearby to know but we liked it for the convenience to everything. You hardly spend any time in your cabin on Star Flyer with all the great space up top..wondrful library for lounging in, plus on deck.

Sherry & Kimber Mexfolkart at aol dot com if you have other questions.

Thanks! we have booked 334 for the Dec 1 voyage! :D

Archived