Anyone on Conquest Recently? Indoor Temps?

Rowan555

We'll be on Conquest Sunday, and I'm trying to pack light - but I never know if I'll be comfortable in the lounges and other indoor areas or if I'll be freezing. I know this is very subjective, but any opinions/experiences are appreciated. I'm considering some short sleeved dresses for each night with dressy sandals, but then again I'm wondering if I should just pack jeans and long sleeved shirts instead!

We were on the Conquest last week. Our room was comfortable if we turned the temp on the warmest setting during the day, and turned it about half way at night. The duvet was quite warm unless you turned your temp down at night. Our friends next door, however, said their room stayed cold no matter where they set the temp. The restaurants and theaters were comfortable at times, and quite cool at other times. Just be prepared with a light jacket or wrap when needed.

We were on the Conquest last month. I'm hot natured; I brought battery operated fan for next to my bed (I like white noise too). I also brought a sweater/jacket for the colder indoor areas. A nice black sweater would work just in case.

Thanks, everybody! I guess I need to look around in the closet for my decent black sweater, or I'll be wearing a grey Converse hoodie over my dresses, lol!

Bring a winter parka and wear it in the MDR on elegant night. Maybe they will get the drift.

Last summer we had issues with our room being warm. In other areas of the ship it was freezing! I saw someone in the theater with a blanket and I was jealous. This time I'm going to bring a small throw just in case.

I would love to hear about your room temperatures when you return! I hope this has been resolved, as it was our only big complaint about our cruise last summer. Have fun!

Thanks, everybody! I guess I need to look around in the closet for my decent black sweater, or I'll be wearing a grey Converse hoodie over my dresses, lol!

That sounds like me! I have a gray Disney hoodie that I wear all the time, but it won't look proper with my going-to-dinner clothes, ha ha!

I took along a lightweight white sweater on our last cruise, and actually never wore it. I'll probably pack it this time too though, just to be safe. I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

That's probably why I always overpack, so much I "might" need. :)

We'll be boarding the Conquest the day you get off, so I hope you have a great cruise! :)

Archived