balconies on then liberty.....

Scotoco

We are booking a cruise on the liberty in Oct out of barcelona. What floor should we avoid for a balcony room. I heard the 6th floor is not good. ALso, do they have one of those coffee cards like princess or are you subjuct to drinking the prison grade coffee. Thanks

We are booking a cruise on the liberty in Oct out of barcelona. What floor should we avoid for a balcony room. I heard the 6th floor is not good. ALso, do they have one of those coffee cards like princess or are you subjuct to drinking the prison grade coffee. Thanks

I'd be fine with decks 7, 8, or 9 because there are staterooms above and below you on those decks.

No coffee cards on Royal. If you didn't want the included coffee, you could purchase specialty coffee down on the Promenade, or book a full suite (GS or better) which includes complimentary specialty coffee 24 hrs in the Concierge Lounge.

We had a balcony on deck 6 (6240) and loved the location. It was great being just one deck up from the promenade. Just be careful when looking for a room not to get one near the gray areas on the deckplans (they use those for shows on the promenade and can be loud) or over anything on the promenade that might be loud at night.

how about deck 7 on the hump. Any issues there

Not sure what kind of issues you are expecting or concerned about - maybe offer some detail. We have never had any issues with any balcony we've had, however.

While it may not be the best available, I'm not sure I would classify the coffee as "prison grade".

Archived