what's on TV on NCL?

suzannebander

My father is asking what at the chances he will be able to see the Kentucky Derby while on the Trans-Atlantic cruise. I don't know what sort of channel it would be shown on. I don't know if it might be on some channel if they have a sports type bar or not????

She obiviously cares and you're being rude. :(

Yep...., here, here - I thought the response was somewhat harsh - a valid question to which more than a few people would be interested to know the answers - myself included. What's wrong with watcing a bit of TV in bed to wind down before sleep.

This question aside - does the TV have a built in 'juke box' as we found on Celebrity ? Found some wicked tunes on there whilst getting ready to go out of an evening. Made a nice change from DH's usual tracks that I'm subjected to :cool:

Fig

This question aside - does the TV have a built in 'juke box' as we found on Celebrity ? Found some wicked tunes on there whilst getting ready to go out of an evening. Made a nice change from DH's usual tracks that I'm subjected to :cool:

Fig

Well, I don't know what kind of music you'd consider "wicked", but the Epic does have a channel that shows cruise information (like the current speed, time, ship's progress on a map, etc) that usually played newer tunes that you'd hear on any Top 40 station. I usually had that on when I was getting ready to go out. :)

So many people have complained about the TV on NCL ships

I guess they do not want you staying in the room for some reason.

I actually enjoy the channel that has the ships activities on it like newlywed game and such

I cant stand the BS shoppig channel and the like

Enjoy

Since we always pack the dvd player and dvds for traveling, we have them with us on the cruise. DS will usually watch a dvd while we get ready for dinner or if he's killing time before kid's club opens.

The channels are limited, and we usually just caught up a little on the news, and possibly a little college football (bowl games were on at the time). 3-4 news stations, and a movie channel or two, and Nickelodeon and a station running hour long dramas like NCIS if I remember correctly.

Hi. I'm going on the Gem end of April. I can bring my DVD player? What wires do I need to install it?

It's a need tv to fall asleep deal. Were you on Gem?

Thanks

Archived