Playa Mia Grand Beach Park

manc4som

We went as part of a ships tour that encompassed San Gervasio Mayan ruins, a brief photo stop on the other side of the island and finished up at Playa Mia. It was a great facility and I would definitely recommend it. Wonderful food and drinks, beach loungers and hammocks if you iketo relax and water sports for those who want something a bit more adventurous.

I would definitely go back and probably do the all inclusive package for a whole day. It would be pretty easy to do this on your own, just grab a cab at the pier and you would be there in around 10 minutes.

We were at Playa Mia last Thursday. It was included on an ATV tour we took. They had a buffet lunch and a nice beach with all the expected amenities. You can look at their website which has lots of info as well.

We didn't do the all inclusive drink package, which I've heard mixed reviews of. The food was ok, not great but not terrible either. They had decent bathrooms and the beach had plenty of chairs and activities.

Archived