Conquest MDR Monet or Renoir

mdxter

Hey guys, just reserved a last minute deal on the conquest for Feb 10 - 17 (Mardi Gras week). we were assigned the 8:15 PM dining time. Just curious if anyone knows which restaurant this will be based on the assigned time?

We are from NOLA so we leave town for the tourists during Mardi Gras week.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey guys, just reserved a last minute deal on the conquest for Feb 10 - 17 (Mardi Gras week). we were assigned the 8:15 PM dining time. Just curious if anyone knows which restaurant this will be based on the assigned time?

We are from NOLA so we leave town for the tourists during Mardi Gras week.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Traditional dining is done on both levels of the aft dining room (Renior ?), and the upper level of the midship dining room (Monet ?).

When I went last May on the Conquest guest with anytime dining were in the Renoir dining room. I don't believe you will be able to tell which dining room you will be in until the cruise, as the guests with assigned dining were split. The entire Monet dining room was reserved for assigned dining, but the upper floor of the Renoir dining room was also assigned dining.

I loved anytime dining, but I was jealous of the assigned dining in the Monet dining room. The aft windows are beautiful and I loved having breakfast and lunch there.

Again, this information is from last May... so it may have changed since then. Hope you have a great cruise!

When I went last May on the Conquest guest with anytime dining were in the Renoir dining room. I don't believe you will be able to tell which dining room you will be in until the cruise, as the guests with assigned dining were split. The entire Monet dining room was reserved for assigned dining, but the upper floor of the Renoir dining room was also assigned dining.

I loved anytime dining, but I was jealous of the assigned dining in the Monet dining room. The aft windows are beautiful and I loved having breakfast and lunch there.

Again, this information is from last May... so it may have changed since then. Hope you have a great cruise!

Good info! I am hoping that the assigned seating will be in the Monet(back of the ship)! Thanks!!!

It really doesn't matter. The food will be the same and who knows about the service!

you are right about the food...it will be the same but it's the view i was hoping for! we have always been fortunate to get great views with our dining.

you are right about the food...it will be the same but it's the view i was hoping for! we have always been fortunate to get great views with our dining.

If you have 8:15 dining, it will be dark outside, so I'm not sure of what the great views might be???

Good info! I am hoping that the assigned seating will be in the Monet(back of the ship)! Thanks!!!

I've done YTD on every cruise since it was offered and the main aft dining room has always been exclusively assigned seating.

Recently booked this ship for July. Our confirmation paperwork shows us as anytime dining, in Monet.

That's odd, because I've never had my confirmation say anything other than my dining time, even when I had traditional dining. I never knew what dining room I was going to be in until I got my S&S card.

Has this changed since YTD started? If so, I would think that the OP would know what dining room she is in for 8:15 seating.

If you have 8:15 dining, it will be dark outside, so I'm not sure of what the great views might be???

Good point! we have always sailed late summer and so the sun has not completely set. Oh well.

I've sailed Conquest twice and will be sailing on her again in mid February. The first time, we had late dining in the upper level Monet (aft) dining room. Last time, we again ate late and assigned dining, but were in the upper Renoir (table for two). We don't care which we are in, but really LOVED having a table to ourselves every night.

Archived