When Beverage Package sale?

saphir

upgrade.....please also note that BOTH in the cabin have to upgrade!

For us it was a REAL inconvenience as our DIL is pregnant. We got the classic package for her and our son, knowing that she wouldn't take advantage of most of the items. BUT he would like ot upgrade to the premium package, but again, she must do that as well, so we'll be throwing money away if we do that.

We've elected to just use the extra $161 and apply it to any premium drinks he wishes to purchase and feel we'll end up better in teh long run.

I booked a British Isles cruise last year through a TA and he was able to get us upgraded to OV with free drinks and gratuity with 123 Go. Celebrity honored his contract room rates which were about $300 pp below the online rate about 3 weeks ago. Saved me over $1,000 on this 11 day cruise!

We too are hoping for a sale soon. We were past final booking and into the penalty period when the sale started (cruise is mid Feb) so there was no cancelling and rebooking possible. I keep hoping for a 10% off, but with the 123 sale extended, I doubt it will come. I am a bit jealous that everyone is rebooking and getting such a great deal on their drink packages!

Ditto! We tried to get the new package but were told no because the ship didn't have anymore C class cabins inventory available, which is what we booked. It does state that it is for new bookings only. When you already have an existing reservation, the agents just create a new booking and cancel your current one. We were able to book at a good price for our cruise coming up and the difference would have made up for the price of the package included. Yes, not happy with the promo and for new bookings only but hey, I got the cabin I wanted :)! We are probably just going to purchase the package. We are waiting for the sale too but I don't think it is going to happen.

Archived