When Beverage Package sale?

saphir

Does anybody know if there will be another sale of the Beverage Package. I'll be on the Reflection on April 6 and I was waiting for this opportunity to buy my package. The package is applicable to the Michael Club. (beer only)?

Thank you.

Does anybody know if there will be another sale of the Beverage Package. I'll be on the Reflection on April 6 and I was waiting for this opportunity to buy my package. The package is applicable to the Michael Club. (beer only)?

Thank you.

It's free right now through Febuary something

I reserve in January last (there is already one year) with ***********. I called and it is not possible to take advantage of this promotion (new booking only).

However, me I paid $ 2374 / 2 person in C3 and now it's $ 3194 / 2 people! The difference is equivalent to the price of the package Premium Beverage. So I'm not too disappointed.

I thought that it y would a sale with discount of 10% last year. I will continue to check. Thank you.

However, me I paid $ 2374 / 2 person in C3 and now it's $ 3194 / 2 people! The difference is equivalent to the price of the package Premium Beverage. So I'm not too disappointed.

How can one POSSIBLY explain such strange happenings??? :confused: :D :rolleyes:

The 123go! program can be applied to old bookings as long as they are updated to the current price. In my case, I had to give up a $200 on board credit and pay $60 per person. Then I got the Beverage Package included. A very good deal.

The 123go! program can be applied to old bookings as long as they are updated to the current price. In my case, I had to give up a $200 on board credit and pay $60 per person. Then I got the Beverage Package included. A very good deal.

Ditto for us. Our TA just took care of it today for our March 31 carib sailing on the Silhouette. We already made final payment.

Our cabin price was the same so good there. We had to give up $150 obc, but the Classic Alcoholic Beverage package shows up as $354 per person on Celebrity's website. We're happy!:D

In fact I gave up a $ 200.00 cabin credit as well, but the price of the cruise stayed the same for me (it had gone up $300.00) I also got free grats from my TA

$200.00 for $ 630.00 worth of drink package seems like a great deal.

It's kinda funny, I hesitated for years about using an online US based TA and either booked direct or with a local TA who never gave me anything more than a free bottle of wine.

Finally after hearing so many reports here on Cruise Critic about people having all sorts of goodies including cabin credits and free gratuities I took a deep breath, counted to three and used one of the Cruise Critic TA's http://www.cruisecritic.com/shipshop/

I have never looked back.

I always get really great bonuses for booking with my online TA, and I was very impressed that they got me the free package.

In fact I gave up a $ 200.00 cabin credit as well, but the price of the cruise stayed the same for me (it had gone up $300.00) I also got free grats from my TA

It's kinda funny, I hesitated for years about using an online US based TA and either booked direct or with a local TA who never gave me anything more than a free bottle of wine.

Finally after hearing so many reports here on Cruise Critic about people having all sorts of goodies including cabin credits and free gratuities I took a deep breath, counted to three and used one of the Cruise Critic TA's http://www.cruisecritic.com/shipshop/

I always get really great bonuses for booking with my online TA

I counted to 3 also, and only got $150 booking with a US TA, on our transatlantic on the Silhouette , but I was coming with A1 room at $999 and $300 obc from Celebrity, I could get the 123 if I gave up the obc and book a A1 for $2150 pp

For me the original booking was less costly

I counted to 3 also, and only got $150 booking with a US TA, on our transatlantic on the Silhouette , but I was coming with A1 room at $999 and $300 obc from Celebrity, I could get the 123 if I gave up the obc and book a A1 for $2150 pp

For me the original booking was less costly

Different cruises often have different "deals"Mine is a B2B Jan 4 & 11 out of San Juan...

Different cruises often have different "deals"Mine is a B2B Jan 4 & 11 out of San Juan...

Did you two have a good time on your last cruise, wasn't it over the holidays?

We did Crystal again for our Thanksgiving and are taking a stab at Oceania for another Alaska venture next summer.

Still reminiscing about our Alaska cruise last summer. That was a treat.

I always get really great bonuses for booking with my online TA, and I was very impressed that they got me the free package.

Right now, they are offering Free Drink Packages as an incentive. That's worth about $40 pp per day. You give up any ship credit and free gratuities though.

Did you two have a good time on your last cruise, wasn't it over the holidays?

We did Crystal again for our Thanksgiving and are taking a stab at Oceania for another Alaska venture next summer.

Still reminiscing about our Alaska cruise last summer. That was a treat.

Hey! Great hearing from you again Curtis, yes, we went on the Eclipse for two weeks over new years and had a great time.

That Elite Happy Hour was fun both on the Eclipse and the Century with you guys.

Next cruise a B2B on the Summit starting Jan 4th, maybe Curtis and Gail will be joining us?

Hey! Great hearing from you again Curtis, yes, we went on the Eclipse for two weeks over new years and had a great time.

That Elite Happy Hour was fun both on the Eclipse and the Century with you guys.

Next cruise a B2B on the Summit starting Jan 4th, maybe Curtis and Gail will be joining us?

We have limited travel time this year. Probably just the week in July that we already booked. But if this is Jan of 2014, maybe. I'm sure the elite Happy Hour was superb. I'm a little weary however of Celebrity giving out all of these free drink packages as an incentive. Sort of takes the "Elite" out of our free drinks in Michaels' Club.

I'm getting confused. I had not been paying attention to the 1,2,3 Go thing because I thought it applied to new bookings only.

Then this afternoon I contacted our TA to talk about final payment, and she emailed that she'd gotten us the 1,2,3 Go drink packages. I emailed back to ask how, but have recieved no reply yet. Further, I don't see it anywhere in my reservation on Celebrity's site. Can I get my hopes up that this is true? Or do you think she just made a mistake, maybe mistook me for a different client?

I'm too antsy to wait for her email! I want to know now! :)

We too are hoping for a sale soon. We were past final booking and into the penalty period when the sale started (cruise is mid Feb) so there was no cancelling and rebooking possible. I keep hoping for a 10% off, but with the 123 sale extended, I doubt it will come. I am a bit jealous that everyone is rebooking and getting such a great deal on their drink packages!

Have you tried to get the 1,2 3 Go pkg?? Many that have already paid for their cruise have been able to take advantage of it. One does have to pay TODAYS rat eon the cabin, so it may not be worth it. Doesnt hurt to cal celebrity or cal ur TA!!

........ Doesnt hurt to cal celebrity or cal ur TA!!

I just called Celebrity (we booked direct) and they allowed me to use the 123 program. This is on a March cruise booked in September with final payment already made. We DID have to pay $300 due to the increased cabin price from September to today, but we received $708 in value. Plus, I was able to cancel my stateroom bar set-up for a credit of $80. So....net cost for the Classic Package is $220 for two people. That's less than $16 per day! :D:D:D

We too are hoping for a sale soon. We were past final booking and into the penalty period when the sale started (cruise is mid Feb) so there was no cancelling and rebooking possible. I keep hoping for a 10% off, but with the 123 sale extended, I doubt it will come. I am a bit jealous that everyone is rebooking and getting such a great deal on their drink packages!

I'm not sure if it's actually rebooking. We have already made final payment for our March cruise on the silhouette. I called my TA today, and she took care of it. We have the same rooms that we had prior to her calling. I would give your TA a call and see.

Archived