Cabin 2107 on Reflection

46 cruiser

We are looking to book on Reflection in cabin 2107 has anyone stayed in, or have info on this cabin, balcony size etc, cannot decide on AQ or sunset aft. Thanks for any input.

Haven't stayed there, but it's got a huge balcony, and the stateroom has the bed by the bath configuration. It's just a short walk to the Persian Gardens, and one deck up to the Solarium.

I think you probably need to decide if you want Aqua class or not.

AQ gives you Blu for dining (worth every penny in my opinion), access to Persian Gardens, bottled water and tea, an upgraded room service menu,

Plush Frette® bathrobes, Slippers, Oversized 100% cotton bath towels, Hansgrohe® shower panel, and my personal favorite, the Fog-free mirror.

Room 2107 will have an overhang, so if you want a balcony with sun, than this might not be the room for you. I enjoyed the overhang, since I can't get too much sun. We were in 2147. I have posted pictures on this post (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1780798)

• 3 years later...

We have reservations in December 2016 and would like to know if room has excessive noise from spa elevators and if there would be place to park electric scooter outside room corridor? Also what is size of balcony and does that make room smaller on hump? Thanks for any help. This is our first Celebrity cruise as we are NCL Platinum members. Room 2107!

we had exact same cabin on other side 2108

very quite, no noise from buffet

extra large balcony

a bank of 4 elevators a couple of cabins down

pool deck just past the elevators

booked this cabin for the next 2 years because of the location

take the stairs up on flight is the buffet

hope this helps

we had exact same cabin on other side 2108

very quite, no noise from buffet

extra large balcony

a bank of 4 elevators a couple of cabins down

pool deck just past the elevators

booked this cabin for the next 2 years because of the location

take the stairs up on flight is the buffet

hope this helps

2108 is a Sky Suite (S1) on Reflection. We have it booked for January 7th 2017. 2106 is the AQ (A1) opposite of 2107. I am very much looking forward to 2108. :-)

We have reservations in December 2016 and would like to know if room has excessive noise from spa elevators and if there would be place to park electric scooter outside room corridor? Also what is size of balcony and does that make room smaller on hump? Thanks for any help. This is our first Celebrity cruise as we are NCL Platinum members. Room 2107!

Fairly sure no corridor parking allowed...hopefully someone else will come back and confirm.

• 1 year later...