Official Live from the Miracle Thread (Host Terry is on board!)

I called today and they indicated that the change had been made through early October cruises to accomodate passengers with improved port schedules.

(or to allow passengers more time to shop at the Carnival owned shops at the port of Cozumel??) Have a great cruise! JG

Here is the e-mail I got from my TA today......

Here is the updated itinerary from Carnival:

Sunday - Depart Tampa

Monday - At Sea

Tuesday - Grand Cayman 7:00am - 4:00pm

Wednesday - Costa Maya 12:00 noon - 8:00pm

Thursday - Belize 8:00am - 5:00pm

Friday - Cozumel 8:00am - 10:00pm

Saturday - At Sea

Sunday - Tampa

Hope this helps!

Please contact me if you have any further question.

I called her and left her a message... she called carnival and checked (and got me a credit back as well, as my cruise price dropped as well).

I called today and they indicated that the change had been made through early October cruises to accomodate passengers with improved port schedules.

(or to allow passengers more time to shop at the Carnival owned shops at the port of Cozumel??) Have a great cruise! JG

So, which schedule will they be on for 03/26/06 I wonder?

My TA and Carnival both said that the change will be until October. So I would check some time after the new year. :(

Okey doke. I'll contact our TA on Monday to see if she's heard anything for our sailing.

Ok guys,

I have signed up here in the Internet Cafe and will be checking back in in the morning. So ask away! I am more than glad to research your questions.

We have early seating and the have a great table for two on the upper deck.

Embarkation was great - We arrived at about 11:45 and were on the ship in 15 minutes. For once the Skipper's club was priority check-in and priority boarding - we were right behind the wedding parties! :D

We have sailed the Pride, but the Miracle is something else. So for the only strange thing or bad thing is the color (HOT PINK) in the dining room.

Host Terry

Glad to hear the Skipper's Club was "on the ball" there!

Terry, recall that you need to scope out the PIANO BAR atmosphere!:D

Looking forward to your "reports"!!!

Have a GREAT cruise!

Tom

Does this ship have an "adults only" pool? Some say it does, others say it don't! Can you find it and verify it is indeed designated an adults only pool and are they enforcing the rule?

Anyway to find out if bathrobes are supplied in the cheap rooms on the lowest deck inside? Can't go to that bathrobe party without one!

We were on the Miracle 2 weeks ago and I don't remember seeing an adults only pool. I do remember seeing an adults only topless sunbathing deck. From what I could tell though, they weren't enforcing much. On the first day, we were on one of the upper decks taking pictures going under the bridge and there was a small child on the topless deck. Also, we saw kids that looked like teenagers that were drunk in a couple of the bars.

The piano bar was ok, but we really liked Frankie and Johnny's. The band that played there was awesome. We weren't crazy about most of the entertainment and we seemed to miss a lot because of our late seating.

I hope you have a good experience. We had a wonderful time but would not go on the Miracle again. The Glory was much better.

Just got off the Miracle today...There is a adults only pool...Lido deck in the very back of the ship....

Yes, they did keep the kids out of it while we were there...Several times the Carnival staff asked kids to leave the pool and hot tub.

Great place for laying out in the sun...

1 Bic Comfort 3 Razor for Men

1 Bic Comfort 3 Razor for Women

Physique Volume Boosting Ge

Vive for Men 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Herbal Essence Shampoo

Herbal Essence Conditioner

.85 oz Crest Whitening Expression toothpaste

2 Crest Glide Dental Tapes

1 Cutez Advanced Nail Polish Remover Pad

I was on the Miracle a couple of weeks ago and found a much better way of keeping the door open than a bungee cord!!! take a plastic pen like the one they leave in the room and open the door and slide it in to the opening for the sliding mech it will hold the door open very wide and no bungee needed. and when you want to close it just push the door a little and the pen will drop. plus be aware the A/C shuts off when the door is open.

He started a new thread. See "Official Live from the Miracle" :)

Heh, thanks. I didn't notice. I get emailed on all my "subscribed" threads and went directly to this one before actually looking at the main forum.

[Addendum] I see that a moderator has merged the two threads together now.

Archived