Official Live from the Miracle Thread (Host Terry is on board!)

We have sailed the Pride, but the Miracle is something else. So for the only strange thing or bad thing is the color (HOT PINK) in the dining room.

When you have a chance, take a look at your balcony divider lock on the Miracle. Let me know if it's the same as you had on the Pride that can be opened with a knife.

I'm glad to hear that the Skipper's Club worked well for you. Thank you for letting us know what "goodies" you got in your basket as well.

Does any of the crew know if this itinerary change is permanent? I'm wondering if this is what we'll have for our '06 cruise or not.

Let us know at the end of the day on Monday how bad the chair hogs were or weren't. ;)

Still looks like there is a 50/50 on the adult pool being there or not.

Terry is it there? Or does it change from week to week?

Are there not signs posted up about it being an adult pool?

How are others missing it? Or are some just thinking it's all adults?

Show me the sign!

Are there not signs posted up about it being an adult pool?

How are others missing it? Or are some just thinking it's all adults?

Show me the sign!

The sign is on the pool itself. It says ADULTS ONLY.

Terry

Have a great cruise. We sail in May '06. My niece is getting married in Grand Caymen. Can you let me know the condition of the island and beaches there? The wedding is on the beach and don't know which one yet. Saw you sail away on the live cam yesterday. I'm ready for my turn.

Mick

:o I WANNA GO.....NOW !

Work is a pain and I can't wait for Oct. 30........

We picked a friend up at the Tampa airport a couple weeks ago and were coming back across the Sunshine Skyway Bridge around 6:15 pm and could see her coming........so we got off at the Fishing Pier (actually part of the old bridge) and watched the Miracle come under the bridge.....what a site.;)

Need lots of PooP on Costa Maya and Belize !

BTW.....Is there a CC Log on Miracle ?

BTW.....Is there a CC Log on Miracle ?

There is, but the Library is only open about 1 hour a day! It took me until Friday to get to sign it! And then, the staff member who was checking out books was very inquisative about why I was writing in a book!

June

Glad to hear the Skipper's Club was "on the ball" there!

Terry, recall that you need to scope out the PIANO BAR atmosphere!:D

Looking forward to your "reports"!!!

Have a GREAT cruise!

Tom

Tom,

The Piano bar was pretty calm last night. I will check in again tonight to see what is going on.

Just got off the Miracle today...There is a adults only pool...Lido deck in the very back of the ship....

Yes, they did keep the kids out of it while we were there...Several times the Carnival staff asked kids to leave the pool and hot tub.

Great place for laying out in the sun...

Yes, this info is 100% correct. My wife and I spent about two hours here this morning. Several times the security person ran kids off.

um Hi. Do they have the carnival lanyards in one of the shops? The blue ones that say carnival. I was o n the Fascination on the 20th of May , and jsut my luck, they werent for sale?

if they are available, could you perhaps pick one up for me? I'd pay you immediatley.

oh , i almost forgot. Have a great cruise!

dave

What night is the Beatles Tribute Show?

Are they having a guest talent show or is it now the Idol thing with Karoke? or is it both? Please confirm that 2nd formal night. We heard elsewhere it was moved to Sat. night!

Hi Terry,

We sail June 12th and are looking forward to every little thing you write.

We are so excited that we went downtown to Davis Island and sat on the

seawall and watched you sail away. Can you tell we are really excited.

Happy and safe sailing. Dot

My stepson and his new wife are spending their honeymoon on the same cruise! I'm sure they're having the time of their lives, and I can't wait to hear all about it (well *most* of it) when they get back.

Thanks for the updates Host Terry. It's nice to know things are going well!

Will move this question to this page-Know you are having a great time Terry but would appreciate any info on scuba diving excursion on the Miracle

"Still interested in what company Carnival uses for scuba diving in Belize and why it dosen't appear as a shore excursion when I look at web site to book through Carnival- we will be sailing Nov 27th."

Any insight to this situation would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Sue and Joe

My stepson and his new wife are spending their honeymoon on the same cruise! I'm sure they're having the time of their lives, and I can't wait to hear all about it (well *most* of it) when they get back.

Thanks for the updates Host Terry. It's nice to know things are going well!

There are several honeymoon couples on this cruise - I am sure they are having a great time! :)

i was looking at the weather for tampa, belize, grand cayman, and cozumel (couldn't find costa maya) and it says that it's raining (t-showers) in grand cayman, cozumel, and belize. the forecast says that there are heavy thunderstorms tomorrow in grand cayman (even though i believe you are there today). could you confirm if it's raining or not? if so, does it affect anything dramatically? :confused:

Archived