Bed rail?

Juicermcurran

We are going on the Carnival Libery in December. Our children will be 2 and 4 at time of cruising. I'm wondering if they would have bed rails for the sleeper sofa. I'm thinking they could share the sleeper sofa because I don't think my 4 year old will want to sleep on the upper that comes down from the ceiling.

Should we bring our own?

Do you think 2 kids can sleep on the sleeper sofa together?

Although I'm just kidding myself thinking they won't want to sleep with my husband and I! :rolleyes:

Thanks.

We are going on the Carnival Libery in December. Our children will be 2 and 4 at time of cruising. I'm wondering if they would have bed rails for the sleeper sofa. I'm thinking they could share the sleeper sofa because I don't think my 4 year old will want to sleep on the upper that comes down from the ceiling.

Should we bring our own?

Do you think 2 kids can sleep on the sleeper sofa together?

Although I'm just kidding myself thinking they won't want to sleep with my husband and I! :rolleyes:

Thanks.

We have inflatable bed rails (check out One Step Ahead) that are packable and fit like bumpers under the fitted sheet. These are great for traveling at this age and work for most beds in the travel situations we encounter. Our plan is to either use these or do the "turn the couch around" trick in May fit our 3 year old.

I've packed a bed rail in my luggage before. DS2 is a Houdini when it comes to getting it of bed, so I took apart the rail we use at home and out it in our suitcase. Honestly, it didn't take up much room and I was glad to have something I knew would work. I also didn't want to buy yet another toddler safety item :)

I think a 4 and a 2 year old could share the sleep sofa, heads at opposite ends, feet meeting in the center.

This is what my youngest kids did on our first cruise, when they were 2 and 5. We didn't use a rail, and neither fell out of bed.

Archived