Smokiness of the Ships

[quote name='worldsbestcandles']
Disclaimer: This is a funny comment and I'm in no way knocking anyone in the aforementioned professions. It is simply trite humor that comes after a subject is beat to death over and over.....:)[/QUOTE]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]What he said! :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_27.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='Tra4']This is why, I am not obese, nor smoke. I choose to drink my life away and be merry.............;-)

I don't gross anyone out, blow smoke in their face, and am happy lots of the time!!

Cheers :)[/QUOTE]

Yes you do gross people out, and people who choose to "drink their lives away", often get in their CARS, and drive when they've been DRINKING, then, they kill someone.......that's the reality of being a drunk........so that will kill you or someone else too. Nothing worse than a drunk to me.(alcoholic that is) Unless of course it's their failure to recognize the dangers of "drinking their life away".

I think drunks should have to pay more car insurance, and medical insurance.:D

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Anything done to the excess can be detrimental to ones health with the exception of one and only one thing, know what that is? :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]And it's not too many Twinkies [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='nosnobunny']Since StretchO wasn't quick enough to accept my generousity, I'm now willing to rent them to him. For a reasonable price of course. :p

Beth[/QUOTE]

I am thinking that providing lodgings for one July 3 might be considered a fair trade IF fresh baseboards are thrown in.

[quote name='1corona4u']Yes you do gross people out, and people who choose to "drink their lives away", often get in their CARS, and drive when they've been DRINKING, then, they kill someone.......that's the reality of being a drunk........so that will kill you or someone else too. Nothing worse than a drunk to me.(alcoholic that is) Unless of course it's their failure to recognize the dangers of "drinking their life away".

I think drunks should have to pay more car insurance, and medical insurance.:D[/QUOTE]

Oh for heaven's sake, didn't you see the :) in her post???? I think I know Tra4 pretty well and she's a class act. Don't throw stones unless you know who you're throwing them at. :rolleyes:

Beth

[quote name='1corona4u']Yes you do gross people out, and people who choose to "drink their lives away", often get in their CARS, and drive when they've been DRINKING, then, they kill someone.......that's the reality of being a drunk........so that will kill you or someone else too. Nothing worse than a drunk to me.(alcoholic that is) Unless of course it's their failure to recognize the dangers of "drinking their life away".

I think drunks should have to pay more car insurance, and medical insurance.:D[/QUOTE]

She doesn't gross me out. I find her a very classy lady who handles her wine quite well. ;)

[quote name='Spelling Queen']I am thinking that providing lodgings for one July 3 might be considered a fair trade IF fresh baseboards are thrown in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I want ALL the baseboards done. No slacking off. :p

Beth

[quote name='Tra4']This is why, I am not obese, nor smoke. I choose to drink my life away and be merry.............;-)

I don't gross anyone out, blow smoke in their face, and am happy lots of the time!!

Cheers :)[/QUOTE]

LOL How could anyone not like you! Give me whatever you are having. :D

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Anything done to the excess can be detrimental to ones health with the exception on one and only one thing, know what that is? :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]And it's not too many Twinkies [/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE]

yeeaaahh....we gotcha....

Jc, enlighten me. How is drinking "constitutionally protected"? That's a new one to me....but then again, it never applied to me, so maybe I just never paid attention to it......

I was also thinking about something called prohibition, which is what John44 would like to see for smokers....and we all know how well that went.....:rolleyes:

[quote name='nosnobunny']Yeah but I want ALL the baseboards done. No slacking off. :p

Beth[/QUOTE]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Would you mind painting mine too????:D [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Anything done to the excess can be detrimental to ones health with the exception of one and only one thing, know what that is? :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]And it's not too many Twinkies [/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE]

Didn't your mother teach you that you'll go blind? :eek: :D

Beth

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Would you mind painting mine too????:D [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE]

Hey - I'm not the one doing the baseboard painting. You'll have to invite Spelling Queen for that. How much room do you have? :confused:

Beth

[quote name='1corona4u']yeeaaahh....we gotcha....

Jc, enlighten me. How is drinking "constitutionally protected"? That's a new one to me....but then again, it never applied to me, so maybe I just never paid attention to it......

I was also thinking about something called prohibition, which is what John44 would like to see for smokers....and we all know how well that went.....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]I've got to agree with jc on this one, Tra4 is a class act and very nice person. [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred] [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]There will never be a prohibition on smoking, that would be a violation of our constitutional rights. [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]What he said! :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_27.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE]

not that I have a problem with what I said, but just to clarify..I'm a she...

and for what it is worth... certain things in moderation shouldn't count on a cruiseship...
obesity, unless you make my lifeboat sink
drinking, unless you puke on me (or hit on my boyfriend..;) )
smoking, unless you intentionally blow smoke rings in my face....

other than that... well nevermind, I'm sure there are many things that would offend me, but that is neither here nor there....

:D The candle lady :D

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]I've got to agree with jc on this one, Tra4 is a class act and very nice person. [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred] [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]There will never be a prohibition on smoking, that would be a violation of our constitutional rights. [/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Stretch [/color][/size][/font][/i][/QUOTE]

I feel so loved "sigh"

[quote name='worldsbestcandles']not that I have a problem with what I said, but just to clarify..I'm a she...
:D The candle lady :D[/QUOTE]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]I most sincerely apologize, please forgive me.:o [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Another tough day on the job...................[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Time for a drink, and wouldn't a cigarette go good with that?? :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[quote name='stretch'][i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=darkred]Another tough day on the job...................[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#8b0000]Time for a drink, and wouldn't a cigarette go good with that?? :D [/color][/size][/font][/i]

LOl...:D Trouble maker...;)

Archived